New N-strike Nite Finder

11 replies to this topic

#1 airtight

airtight

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 08:29 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...5944816806&rd=1

Saw this on e-bay and thought someone ought to know about it. Yourworstnightmare beat me to the punch on nerfhq. Personally I don't like the way it looks because of the very top left hand corner of gun.

Edit: I know why they did that now its because the sight of nite finder will get in the way when attaching nite finder to titan. Also I am not trying to advertise that gun just trying to show people what it looks to people who don't visit e-bay as often as I do.

Edited by airtight, 20 December 2004 - 08:34 AM.

#2 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 09:06 AM

Well isn’t that interesting. When did they release them for sale? I wonder if it fires like the scout when attached to the titan, anyone know?

#3 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 09:36 AM

The new Nite Finder will hopefully fire better than the Scout. I wonder if it will fire as good as the older Nite Finder. I haven't seen it in stores yet :w00t:
SexD Warves

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 09:40 AM

Yea, I remember the "nerf engineer" that posted on this site said it would attach but not fire like the scout, but they also said it would match the color scheme, so who knows. I am at a loss as to why they chose a new color scheme. Anyone else got any inputs?
I hate you.

#5 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 12:58 PM

Maybe they'll start coming out with Blue N-strike sets. Rvs.B?

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#6 airtight

airtight

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 07:02 PM

The engineer dude/dudette said that it will not be able to be fired from titan. It is a good thing though because then it would then have same firing assembly as the scout and most likely be real weak.

#7 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 07:05 PM

Yeah, I'd rather holster a good gun than strap on a Scout remake onto my Titan and lug it around. I like the EX-3 part, though.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 20 December 2004 - 07:12 PM.

SexD Warves

#8 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 08:29 AM

The engineer dude/dudette said that it will not be able to be fired from titan. It is a good thing though because then it would then have same firing assembly as the scout and most likely be real weak.

No airtight, it would not have to have the same firing assembly at all. To have it fire from the titan all that would be needed would be a button on the top that would, when pressed, apply pressure to the catch similar to the trigger when fired. Only it would come from above, everything else internally can remain the same.

#9 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:44 PM

Too bad that you can't fire it from the titan. I guess that I'll just have to use the Mavrick Rev-6, instead.
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#10 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 04:30 PM

Odd- it doesn't match the pic on the back of the new dart packs... color wise... maybe there will be different colors, that was a prototype, or the package on hte back of the ammo has the wrong pic.

#11 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 05:30 PM

15 bucks, Buy-it-Now, for a Nite Finder?!

:rolleyes:

That's a good one. Even if it is the first one out on eBay.

I've got to see who's going to bid on it.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#12 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 05:45 PM

I'd pay $20 for it, mostly just because I'm trying to collect every Nerf gun in the N-Strike line (and use them).
SexD Warves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users