Done and done.
I hate you.

#27 Jlego

Jlego

One Armed Clan

• Moderators
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 04:12 PM

I have to go to Stevens institute of technology for an interview, and i figure, while in the state... any chance of a ride? I pay gas, food. Mapquest says it's 1h45 or so away.
If nothing else i'll have to wait untill i acctually attend the school, which is all but fully decided on.
-jlego

pm me, or aim me at Frogmaster341, as well as reply here.
if you can help

Edited by Jlego, 01 January 2005 - 04:13 PM.

~Jaxon of the LGLF

Gears: Ice9 and I have a relationship similar to that of myself and Jax.
liska: You snuggles?
Gears: The nerfers most likely to engage in a threesome.

I've seen you use an arrowstorm!!

#28 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 05:14 PM

Talio, I have had wars in my backyard in the dark and they're quite fun, nerf doesn't totally have to be about seeing someone at 40' and shooting them with an xbow. Me and my friends have fun sneeeking up behind one another and shooting each other.

#29 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 05:27 PM

The war will probably need to end at dark. The reason being is that the park closes around that time. This issue usually never comes up in the summer, because it is still well lit outside when we leave.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#30 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 01:23 PM

Shinny, don't beat around the bush, the war will end at dark, probably before. Can you honestly tell me you'll be able to go past 4:30 at the latest? We're dead around 3.

As to the guy who needs the ride, tell me what city it's in and I'll do the Mapquest thing to find you.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#31 Jlego

Jlego

One Armed Clan

• Moderators
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 02:48 PM

Talio, you rule. No nerf in CT makes me sad. Now i need decent darts...

It's in Hoboken. Try www.stevens.edu that's the site, it should help.

i'll get back to you when i have more time to post.
YAY!
-Jlego
~Jaxon of the LGLF

#32 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 10:40 PM

I never said I'd pick you up, I said I'd mapquest it. Your to far out of the way. I'd have to drive almost to NY and then back down, leaving me with an extra 2 - 3 hours on the road...sorry dude.

Hersh may do it for sexual favors, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#33 Jlego

Jlego

One Armed Clan

• Moderators
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 01:35 AM

My dad saw you post and he thought you were serious about sexual favors, for a moment anyways until i couldn't stop myself from laughing. Now he might drive me. It was real funny.

I'll work it out in the next couple days, otherwise, until next year, i'm out.

-Jlego
~Jaxon of the LGLF

#34 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 04:54 PM

No favors, but I live closer to Hoboken then anyone else going. I live in fairfield, so its not too far out of the way. If you wanna talk about it Lego, IM me on AIM at FOOL1115
I hate you.

#35 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 05:43 PM

bad news guys, my managers are being bitchy so I wont be able to get out of work on sunday. I'll have to sit this one out, but I'll be there for the next one.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#36 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 05:44 PM

Amazing how in a week any bit of effort that was put into this war fell apart. To recap: Talio can't go. Tyler can't go. Johnatti can't go. The Horsemen can't go. The LGLF can't go.

Right now we're looking at a small war. I will ask those of you who are driving -

Do you (Hersh!) feel that it's worth the drive? We're looking at maybe 8-10 people.

Mantis
Howie
Evil
Warlock
Shinny
WeeWang
Hersh
Jlego
Twin A?
Twin B?

Remember though... small wars are amusing and tend to be friendlier.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#37 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 07:52 AM

Of course it's worth the drive motherfucker! It's my understanding that Rambo is also going. I NEED TO HEAR FROM JLEGO ASAP! I will be there regardless. Worst case scenario, Halofest 05? Provided I am not STILL blacklisted from the Mazur houe.
I hate you.

#38 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 08:55 AM

Of course it's worth the drive motherfucker! It's my understanding that Rambo is also going. I NEED TO HEAR FROM JLEGO ASAP! I will be there regardless. Worst case scenario, Halofest 05? Provided I am not STILL blacklisted from the Mazur houe.

You are still welcome in my house, but if you need to shit, you're going to the lot across the street with trowel in hand.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#39 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 04:29 PM

Yea, Matt thanks for including me on the list. I talked to talio like 2 days ago and he said he was going unless it was moved to saturday, was it? What is the weather report for down there on sunday?

#40 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 04:46 PM

We are looking at a great Sunday for a war people. High of 48 degrees and very nice out.

Check it out for yourself, the forecast is spectacular for a war.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#41 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 06:38 PM

I never said that, I told you I might not be going. If you want a reason "I don't feel like it" falls pretty close to the truth. Well partially. Really, I've just been working alot, and this war happens to fall between two 12 hour shifts, and I need some damn sleep and relaxation. I've been working harder then a one armed hooker. Being that it's also January, and I know how "certian members" deal with cold, I really have no interest driving two hours and run the risk of playing Halo, which I can certianly well do at home. As much as I love you guys, I'm just to damn busy to be thinking about nerf for a second. Hopefully things will lighten up in March so we can kick some ass via Tindall.

Talio.

#42 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 11:45 PM

Which ever twin i am im deffintaly down for this action. My brother wont be able to amke but im in so If i can help ask.

#43 Jlego

Jlego

One Armed Clan

• Moderators
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 01:34 AM

Sorry guys, just finished talking with parents earlier today. I can't make it.
The interview for Stevens is on Saturday, which sucks because if they would just give me an interview on a Sunday my weekend would be the best ever.
My parents don't like the idea of going down to NJ twice in one weekend. It sucks, I know.
It's ok though. This time next year, I should be at Stevens as a student (it's my top pick), so the 'rents won't even be a factor.

Thanks anyways to One Man Clan, for his very generous offer. Next year, I hope his offer will still remain.
Anyways, have a fun time, I’ll stay home and work on my first homemade.
-Jlego
~Jaxon of the LGLF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users