Nerf Whip Tail.

Bad gun? Or is it?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:12 PM

First, go outside and shoot your gun straight up. Then do it again only thrust your arm forwards as you do it. The range increases by a substancial amount. Or at least from what i have seen. The Whip Tail Scorpion, known to be not the greatest gun ever uses that same principal in firing. This would give it potential wouldnt it? What makes it so awful?

No matter what you say about it, Wippy will always hold emotional value for me. As being my second nerf gun. And I am going into the attic to find it.

Edited by Shwifty, 11 December 2004 - 02:14 PM.

*Well isn't that SHWIFTY?*
Am I now concidered infamous?

#2 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:15 PM

This gun would actually be pretty good if you stretched the spring and added a new barrel. You'd have to get the "tail" to stay steady when firing though to increase the accuracy. This gun could have a lot of potential if modded correctly.

Edited by Renegade, 11 December 2004 - 02:15 PM.

#3 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:17 PM

Ehh a follow up question. What is the Bat Gun called? It was in the same series as the Whip Tail.

#4 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:25 PM

Do you mean the Nerf laser fang? It's the gun that has fold out wings and you pull the barrel out to cock it.

#5 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:26 PM

Thats the one. I have that... Somewere. Thanks

#6 Fuse

Fuse

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:37 PM

I always thought this gun would be allright if the tail were steadier. If I hadnt given mine away I had an idea where you attach a sort of "cradel" to the top so when the tail whips forwards it is caught and so it will always be in the same position when it actually fires.

Of course I still dont like having such a long tube between the air source and the dart.
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users