Foldable Sniper Stand Idea

how to make a foldable sniper stand

39 replies to this topic

#26 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 07:25 PM

i have no way of posting pictures yet, unfortunately, but maybe after x-mas if I get a digital camera I will.i guess this topic is pretty much dead, unless you guys want to discuss ideas or improvements to the stand mod.
Black Masks & Gasoline

#27 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 04:13 PM

More like my entire GRADE, ompa... Anyway, I haven't been here for a while, and I'm glad to see that you guys have been attempting to argue for or against losing. Fact is, if you want to hit someone from a distance, go to the 'aiming with nerf guns' thread. Ta-da!

And sorry for whoever I was arguing against; I was kinda harsh in my argument, I was having a crappy day that day.

Anyway; nerf may have a few new definitions...with ompa's [OMITTED] should be sweet.

AA

Edited by AirApache, 11 December 2004 - 04:13 PM.

Indiana '11

#28 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 05:51 PM

Check out this link, its cool looking and cheap.all credit goes to renegade, who gave it to me.

http://www.kapowwe.c...sandAccessories
Black Masks & Gasoline

#29 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 06:18 PM

Last_man_standin_, I said that because you seemed to be defending the point that holding a gun steadily makes you more accurate as you were that losing plays a role in nerf, so I thought they were one in the same on the topic of losing.

Sadly, Nerf guns are simply not accurate enough to eat shit. losing is just standing in one place far away from enemys and shooting. Maybe losing is possible in indoor wars, but who does that?

I am pretty much on the same page as AirApache, and would consider him one of the better members of NerfHaven. I am also on the same page as him as in hating you.
~Halfling

#30 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 06:46 PM

in nerf losing is obviously different than in real life, and it is more like hitting someone unawares from a hidden place than hitting from a distance. if you dont understand than, you wont be able to argue about losing as you wont know what it is.great, now ive got two enemies .oh well.
Black Masks & Gasoline

#31 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 06:58 PM

If you think you have "enemies" because you disagree, you need to go somewhere else. I lead a busy life, i dont have much time during wrestling season, so when I post, please, listen. Im doing this for your own good man, when I say:
Shutup about losing. Your getting nowhere, and losing isnt a big part in nerf. You arent going to stay stationary and hidden. if you want to sneak up on someone, have a blast. It doesnt happen too often, but it happens. If anyone is lying still during the war, everyone is going to know about it. No one crocuhes down in the woods 3 feet from the guy and is unseen. People can see, hear, and probobally saw you hide in there anyways. Playing in the woods sucks anyways. Go nerf, have fun, but stop trying to complicate things, its a simple game.

THIRST
ko

#32 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 08:01 PM

im not trying to complicate things or say that people are gonna walk right by me and not notice me, but its fun to think you could undetectedly wipe that smirk of the enemies face with a stefan to the forehead, and it certainly IS possible, i know because ive done it and recieved it, too. I dont want to argue, though, and i dont want people to think im just sayin im rightand there wrong, im just trying to make a point that there IS losing in nerf, its just not what most people think it is. Sorry for any inconvinience, thirst!
Black Masks & Gasoline

#33 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 08:27 PM

Ok any more loser debates without the official sanctions of one of the administrators is NOT needed. Please, all of you, the losing debate is done. Here and now. Go ahead and post stuff about bipods, but despite their obvious relation to losing, no discussion regarding the subject shall be allowed. If you want that, go to NHQ, not here, unless you see an official topic started by an administrator.

Sorry to end your topic like this last_man, but it's for the good of all of us.

~ompa

#34 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:06 AM

"Bipod" instantly brings up the picture of 'Homo erectus' for some odd reason...

Come to think of it, the stand would be friggin sweet if you had roof warfare. Nerf guns aiming downward have slightly better accuracy (Fg adds some momentum) so you could rely less on an arced shot.

AA
Indiana '11

#35 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 03:56 PM

yeah, but you dont really need to have a whole nerf war on the roof to climb up on it and shoot some poor sucker.Besides, having a nerf war of the roof would be dangerous, clumsy ten year olds falling left and right. :( Plus, youd probably get sued.I agree that firing from an elevation increases your accuracy, and my nerf motto is "The best place to be, is in a tree!" Ok, so its not my motto, but its kinda catchy!

(edit): this marks my fiftyeth post!

-LMS-

Edited by last_man_standin_, 12 December 2004 - 03:58 PM.

Black Masks & Gasoline

#36 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 01:54 AM

Actually I believe that are some wars in Cal where they have roof warfare.

I suppose I should be proud that you have 50 posts, pat you on the back, and say 'Good Job.' Except I won't.
Indiana '11

#37 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 08:52 AM

Maybe losing is possible in indoor wars, but who does that?

I could give two shits about your argument here, but for the record I nerf indoor. Indoor in my 9 story 100,000 sq ft building, any and all are welcome to come by I had two wars this weekend and will most likely have more once break begins and my brothers friends are back from college.

#38 N3maN

N3maN

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 06:15 AM

That : http://www.xinventio...ac3_aim.1.4.jpg
is all u need as a loser stand... a bipod at the from of your gun on a hinge... folds up and down... very stable.
trust me

N3

#39 Drano

Drano

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 02:14 PM

i really dont know why u would need a bipod for a nerf gun they are not that hard to stabilize with your arms, hands, and what ever you do with your body to brace it.
nerf guns weigh like what? a pound? the range is what ? 200 ft ?
if you cant stabilize a shot like that, you need to work out more.

#40 Fuse

Fuse

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 02:28 PM

i really dont know why u would need a bipod for a nerf gun they are not that hard to stabilize with your arms, hands, and what ever you do with your body to brace it.
nerf guns weigh like what? a pound? the range is what ? 200 ft ?
if you cant stabilize a shot like that, you need to work out more.

Im with Drano. You reall shouldnt need a stand. Not for a weapon this light, not for these ranges. Try practice.
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users