Photo

Blast Bazooka Sight?

8 replies to this topic

#1 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:38 PM

Hey, has anyone got any ideas on how to put a sight on my Blast Bazooka? Or what kind of sight to make? Doesn't need to be super accurate, I mostly use it for indoor wars anyway. Oh and do you think I could make it fire micros if I sawed off that grating air restrictor thing? They look like they'd be a perfect fit. Thanks!

Edited by NerfMonkey, 01 December 2004 - 10:47 PM.

SexD Warves

#2 Diego

Diego

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:51 PM

Oh and do you think I could make it fire micros if I sawed off that grating air restrictor thing? They look like they'd be a perfect fit.

Absolutely it could, but you would be much better off doing the mod on this site to it.

--Diego

Edited by Diego, 01 December 2004 - 10:52 PM.

Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

Known to the clan as Jester.

#3 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 12:08 AM

Actually, you'd be surprised; hack off just the tip of the stock barrel and twist out the rest of the cross-shaped restrictors, sand it down a little bit and it will fire homemade micros beautifully and even stock micros pretty damn well. It's got like a 8" barrel that's 1/2" diameter. As for a sight, check out Zero's foammodified, or just tape a small piece of plastic on the end of the gun by the barrel. Good luck!
"The 'dance goes on..."

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:52 PM

Thank you Diego, I will check that mod out. Thanks Jangadance. -_- Great website. Oh, and my gun (BB) has a bad leak in the air tank. Is this some kind of safety thing, is it normal? It fires fine, just won't hold air in the tank for more than thirty seconds. I can't find the leak. I feel the air coming out and hear it, but can't seem to plug it up. I was wondering if this was the "Safety Release Valve" advertised on the box. Thanks.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 02 December 2004 - 07:12 PM.

SexD Warves

#5 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 11:56 AM

All guns EVENTUALLY lose air, even withut a leak I suppose. I had a perfectly sealed SM5k, but after a few minutes the pressure would just die down. Or maybe it did. Anyway, if your gun DOES have a leak, I suggest taking the internals, pumping the gun a few times, then placing it under water. Where ever the bubbles come up, thats where your leak is. If it doesn't have a leak, and it just loses pressure in 30 seconds, I don't know how to help you. I did this with a few guns, but never a BB, so I don't know if water will ruin it or not, but all the other guns I have done this with have worked great after I found the leaks. Plus, I never read of a "Safety Release Valve" on the box or gun.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#6 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 06:57 PM

Maybe the safety release thing was on another gun. I was afraid water would hurt it, but the pressure of the air coming from the leak might be enough to keep the water out of the tank. And would I have to use hot/super glue or would Tacky glue or electrical tape do it? Thanks for the help.
SexD Warves

#7 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 07:07 PM

God no, use plumber's goop or epoxy. Hot glue doesn't cut it for fixing leaks- at least it doesn't for me. Well, it does for a little bit, but then kinda just falls off. Plumber's goop and epoxy provide much more permanent solutions to leaks.

~ompa

#8 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 07:11 PM

Thanks, Ompa :nugget:
SexD Warves

#9 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 10:17 AM

Yeah hot glue doesn't work really well, probably especially with a good amount of pressure gun like the BB. I have never heard of someone using tack, but I doubt it would work.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users