Nerf War

anyone live close to kent

24 replies to this topic

#1 soccer

soccer

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 11:09 PM

anyone around kent who would wanna have a nerf war?

#2 rosebud

rosebud

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 12:08 AM

I live in Kent... you might want to be a little more specific on where kent is...

Anyone in the Washington area wana nerf?

Also work on your Capitalization, and grammer :P

#3 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 11:02 AM

Alright, I understand that we have made the concious effort give this site an elitest bent, and a campaign against indesipherable language is being waged. However, I had no problem understanding anything this guy said. Let's look at is this way, if the first thing you hear after posting in a new forum was "Welcome, and be careful not to overuse commas!!!", what would be your opinion of its tennants? Now I'm not picking on rosebud here (everybody is doing this), or trying to derail this topic, but this is getting silly. Let ompa do whatever the hell it is that ompa is supposed to do, and let's leave it at that. Thanks.

<edit>

#4 soccer

soccer

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 11:06 AM

Alright, I understand that we have made the concious effort give this site an elitest bent, and a campaign against indesipherable language is being waged. However, I had no problem understanding anything this guy said. Let's look at is this way, if the first thing you hear after posting in a new forum was "Welcome, and be careful not to overuse commas!!!", what would be your opinion of its tennants? Now I'm not picking on soccer here (everybody is doing this), or trying to derail this topic, but this is getting silly. Let ompa do whatever the hell it is that ompa is supposed to do, and let's leave it at that. Thanks.

I get the info out that i want to get out. But if its really driving people nuts i'll work on my grammer. I'll even have my mom check it over if you really want me to. You want me to make a rough draft as well? Its just that I have enough english, I dont need to practice that here do I?

And rosebud, are you a girl or guy, your name makes me wonder.
:P <just like that guy

Edited by soccer, 01 December 2004 - 11:40 AM.

#5 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 12:37 PM

I'm sorry, your name should have been replaced with rosebud in the above statement. I was talking to him, not you dude, you're fine.

VACC

#6 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 02:58 PM

Not sure what went wrong with my original post, but the jist of it was to include a sate because there are quite a few cities named Kent. But it is a mute point since they know each other.

Edited by Ender, 02 December 2004 - 09:20 AM.

#7 rosebud

rosebud

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 03:57 PM

OO Burn that hurts Soccer,
Sorry for whatever I did.
Soccer and I live like a block away from each other, It was just for fun, It was a personal Joke.

Edited by rosebud, 01 December 2004 - 03:58 PM.

#8 soccer

soccer

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 09:38 PM

hey, vacc, you life anywere close to washington? A big nerf gun fight would be awsome, i've been wanting to show off my guns, and you sound like a good victim

<_< <you will look like that after i'm done lol

Edited by soccer, 01 December 2004 - 09:40 PM.

#9 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 11:10 PM

This is like saying to Mohammed Ali, "You wanna come over to my place? I've been working out and I wanna kick some major ass!"
Indiana '11

#10 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 11:15 PM

Well technically I'm supposed to run around and slap the new people. And eat their intestines when required. However, I never really check the nerf war section, as I'm probably never going to one. Yeah, I'm that lazy.

So, uh, to augment what's been said, correct your grammar. However, you already have (sans capitalization, please work on that), so there isn't a point to this post, other than the futile attempt to describe my job description.

And don't tempt Vacc. It's like those signs at the zoo that say "Don't feed the animals". Just don't do it.

~ompa

#11 Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 12:22 AM

VACC owns you. And your house, too.

Anyway, I'm up in Fairwood, so I'm definatley in the area... I'm not sure about scheduling, though. School and a 15-hour workweek doesn't leave me much free time, I'm afraid, especially with the end of the Semester coming up.

On a slightly different note, do either of you go to Kentridge High School?
Do not mess with CXWQ, for he has Admin powers and will bann your flaming little a**.

Techno-Dann of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team

#12 rosebud

rosebud

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 10:19 AM

Dan, we both go to Kentridge. I am suspecting that you go there as well?

#13 soccer

soccer

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 11:23 AM

Well technically I'm supposed to run around and slap the new people. And eat their intestines when required. However, I never really check the nerf war section, as I'm probably never going to one. Yeah, I'm that lazy.

So, uh, to augment what's been said, correct your grammar. However, you already have (sans capitalization, please work on that), so there isn't a point to this post, other than the futile attempt to describe my job description.

And don't tempt Vacc. It's like those signs at the zoo that say "Don't feed the animals". Just don't do it.

~ompa

about my grammer, get used to it. i really dont care much if its not good. this isn't graded, and whether or not this makes you mad, i dont care. and if you wanna say something about my grammer, just dont. keep it to yourself.
-_- <keep silent like that guy
and ompa, remember, your not my mom, you may be someone elses mom, but not my mom

on the other hand, That was pretty good, about not feeding vacc lol i'm interested to hear how vacc is going to responde.

Dann, i might know, that is if you go to kentridge. you have 6th period carlo, sophmore?

i'm lovin these smilies

Edited by soccer, 02 December 2004 - 11:32 AM.

#14 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 11:53 AM

You're aware that he's just trying to help you not get branded as a fucktard by the greater majority of the forum-goers, right? In general, people with better grammar have their ideas taken more seriously than people with AIM speak.

"i got dis awsum new gun, an i made dis new mod for it. its so kewl!"
"I picked up a new gun at the store today, and I'm working on a mod for it. So far it's doing really well."

Which one are you going to take more seriously?
Spectre of the CFM

#15 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 12:08 PM

about my grammer, get used to it. i really dont care much if its not good. this isn't graded, and whether or not this makes you mad, i dont care.

Wrong, fucker.

When you signed up for this forum, which happens to belong to me and Vacc, you agreed to follow our code of conduct. If about a thousand users can handle that and you can't, who has the problem?
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#16 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 12:28 PM

That's right, and when you're in our forums, you do what we say, and sometimes we say "dress up like an ostrich and go shopping", and sometimes we hit you with banboo shutes and we tell you to like it, and sometimes...... well you get the picture....YOU FUCKING BETTER!!!!

VACC
~BITCH!~

#17 soccer

soccer

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 05:53 PM

You're aware that he's just trying to help you not get branded as a fucktard by the greater majority of the forum-goers, right? In general, people with better grammar have their ideas taken more seriously than people with AIM speak.

"i got dis awsum new gun, an i made dis new mod for it. its so kewl!"
"I picked up a new gun at the store today, and I'm working on a mod for it. So far it's doing really well."

Which one are you going to take more seriously?

i'll have a nerf war with you, then we'll see who you will take more serious

#18 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 05:57 PM

This has nothing to do with skills, it's how much respect you have on the forums. I personally probably would suck at a nerf war, but I think most people here take me seriously, or at least respect me.

~ompa

#19 soccer

soccer

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 06:15 PM

about my grammer, get used to it. i really dont care much if its not good. this isn't graded, and whether or not this makes you mad, i dont care.

Wrong, fucker.

When you signed up for this forum, which happens to belong to me and Vacc, you agreed to follow our code of conduct. If about a thousand users can handle that and you can't, who has the problem?

dude, vacc said i was fine. and cant you think of a good dis? serouisly, swear words just get annoying! disses are original swearing is just a cheap response, one that any kid can do. i'm sure your more then a kid, so act like it!! grow up!! even with my bad grammer dissis, their better then your immature swearing. and least follow your swear words with a dis, thats a little more mature

and your question ". If about a thousand users can handle that and you can't, who has the problem?", my answer: YOUR CODE OF CONDUCT IS REDICULOS!!! if i wanna have bad grammer, whats that to you? if you wanna be my teacher, then grow up!! and you can practice by copping my forums, or whatever you call them, and correct them!!

what do mean by this forum? like this whole web?

and if you are, can you kick me off? (i need to know who to listen too, and who to suck up to)

Edited by soccer, 02 December 2004 - 06:18 PM.

#20 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 06:20 PM

With what you've posted, he will probably already kick you off. Apparently, you haven't been paying attention to the other boards, as Lee just got suspended, by Cxwq. Who happens to be the guy you just quoted.

QUOTE (cxwq @ Dec 2 2004, 09:08 AM)
QUOTE (soccer @ Dec 2 2004, 08:23 AM)
about my grammer, get used to it.  i really dont care much if its not good. this isn't graded, and whether or not this makes you mad, i dont care. 

Wrong, fucker.

dude, vacc said i was fine. and cant you think of a good dis? serouisly, swear words just get annoying! disses are original swearing is just a cheap response, one that any kid can do. i'm sure your more then a kid, so act like it!! grow up!! even with my bad grammer dissis, their better then your immature swearing. and least follow your swear words with a dis, thats a little more mature

and your question ". If about a thousand users can handle that and you can't, who has the problem?", my answer: YOUR CODE OF CONDUCT IS REDICULOS!!! if i wanna have bad grammer, whats that to you? if you wanna be my teacher, then grow up!! and you can practice by copping my forums, or whatever you call them, and correct them!!

what do mean by this forum? like this whole web?

The Code of Conduct isn't ridiculous, anyone with common sense can follow it.

~ompa

#21 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 06:21 PM

and if you are, can you kick me off? (i need to know who to listen too, and who to suck up to)

Account Suspension Notification

soccer,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. I am, in fact, the person to listen to. Fucker.

Your account will not be functional until Apr 18 2032, 03:21 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#22 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 08:08 PM

This topic sort of turned into a war so I started a new one. The topic name has Seattle in it. Yes Whashington!
"Ahh The Power Of Cheese"

#23 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 06:25 PM

Kent in what state?Ohio?Sure!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

Behold. Helping Bunny on his way, one signiture at a time.

#24 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 06:41 PM

Kent in what state?Ohio?Sure!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Whoa easy on the expalnation marks there buddy, your abusing them.
~Halfling

#25 Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 10:56 PM

Kent Washington, buddy. Sorry.
Do not mess with CXWQ, for he has Admin powers and will bann your flaming little a**.

Techno-Dann of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users