Photo

Water Gun Problem

5 replies to this topic

#1 Timmmy the turtle

Timmmy the turtle

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 10:40 AM

I was wondering how you get a water gun to let all of the pressurized air out in one big burst instead of letting it out slowly. My water gun lets the air out really slowly. Can somebody please help?
Oooohhhh.... I've got a luvely buch of coconuts, (diddley, diddley, dee!) There they are all standing in a row......

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 10:48 AM

It's usually the nozzle- at least it was on mine. Hack it off so it's a bigger hole.

Be careful though, some of the nozzles have the valve right behind them. Don't chop the valve off.

~ompa

Edited by ompa, 20 November 2004 - 10:49 AM.

#3 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 08:01 PM

Yeah Ompa's right and if you are afraid you'll cut the valve the way you know is that there is normally a large orange piece that fits over the regulater and the thing underneath that (regulater) is what you want to cut off to enlarge the hole.
"Ahh The Power Of Cheese"

#4 Doom

Doom

NH's Official In-House Physicist

• Administrators
  • 559 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 08:35 PM

If you would like a safer alternative to sawing it off, you always could drill a larger hole. Also check to see if the nozzle can be removed, on many water guns that is the case. Which model water gun are you working with? I should be able to tell you the best way to attach a barrel.

#5 Timmmy the turtle

Timmmy the turtle

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:06 PM

It's called a F-21 Super Water Gun. It doesn't have a regulater.
Oooohhhh.... I've got a luvely buch of coconuts, (diddley, diddley, dee!) There they are all standing in a row......

#6 Doom

Doom

NH's Official In-House Physicist

• Administrators
  • 559 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 03:41 PM

Sounds like a cheap rip-off piece of shit. I'd just modify a normal Nerf gun - most of the cheap stuff breaks easily and has valves way too small to even allow for a moderate amount of flow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users