Photo

Prank Ideas

38 replies to this topic

#26 andrew01

andrew01

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 09:36 AM

Are you saying that I shouldn't be responding to this thread? I honestly have no idea what you were trying to say.
changed username from superintendent

#27 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 01:38 PM

...So here'e the question, what's the most random funny shit to leave on someone's car?...

...Nothing that can damage a car, no grafitti even if it can wash off...

Hey Ender, did YOU ever try cleaning up shaving cream, after it has dried up? It does cause staining especially to carpet and upholstery. When groups who stay at the facillity I administrate pull that, I keep their security deposits.

I'm in Hawaii , at sea level so I won't even comment on snow. Or ice rinks.

The point is, there is no "lame", or "ideal" prank. What's funny to some would infuriate others.

Here's an example of a vehicle prank gone bad;

I used to park my '68 Barracuda with tail against the wall at the service station I worked at during college. Some co-workers thought it funny to tie two large full garbage bags to my bumper, knowing that the "fastback" design of the car wouldn't allow me to see them hanging, not dragging mind you, just suspended in mid air from the back of my car.

When I finished work, I took the "cruise" route home, and noticed everyone looking at my car and pointing at it. I thought, "cool!". When I got into my carport I found the garbage bags, hanging there, off the bumper. I was upset, to say the least. I planned my revenge.

The next time the two tricksters showed up at work, I went to "work". I tied two 20 foot lengths of toilet paper to their leaf springs, and then stuffed the loose ends into the exhaust pipes, so as to hide the t.p. until they started up and drove off. When they finished work, they did a quick check of their cars for pranks and saw nothing amiss, so they fired up and headed home.

I got a call at work that night...one of the pranksters got a ticket from the police for "littering"--apparently a patrol car followed him and just at the wrong time one of the t.p. streamers broke off and flew on the cop's windshield, so he pulled my "friend" over. He was pissed--and $55 poorer.

So no prank is superior to any other.

But one that would cause a temporary wave of panic...Duplicate as best you can your city's parking tickets (color, any designs, printing, etc.). Just the sight of one on a windshield usually temporarily ruins someone's day. All in fun, I suppose.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#28 xedice

xedice

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 05:37 PM

Pineapple do you still have that '68 Barracuda,.. and if so HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR IT?
Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, Drinkin' beers beers beers
Rollin' fatties, Smokin' blunts
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts
-Jay

#29 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 05:51 PM

xedice, dude, you'll kill me for this...although this was when I was young and stupid.

There was this girl I had a crush on, and she told me, "Hotrods are for grimy gas monkeys. Luxury is where it's at". So what do I do?

Sell my excellent (not mint, but sure was nice), hopped up '68 Cuda to my friend for $1000 , with Center Line wheels, and about $5000 invested in motor, tranny, rearend, suspension, etc. And what do I do?

Buy a 5-year old (I won't tell you what year for fear of revealing my age) Buick Regal, and try to make a luxury car out of it.

Two months later she dated my friend...with my 'Cuda. But he had already gutted it, dropped a 340 into it, and ran 11's at the track (race only).

Lesson here, young guys? Don't get your chain pulled by cute chicks. You'll lose your car and dignity.

Sorry for going off topic. Had to be shared for the community's sake.

-Piney-

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>

#30 macman

macman

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 06:32 PM

:cry: oh MAN! Jeez, thats a heart-wrenching story...
\m/-.-\m/

#31 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 08:04 PM

i think Vintage wins with the pickle. who the hell wants a car that smells like pickle?

• jolly ranchers or toothpaste on the window.
• a ton of marshmallows (and i mean a TON, like several thousand) all over the inside of the car, if you can get in it, or stuck all over the outside if you can't.
• unscrew his antenna if you can. wrap several whole rolls of duct tape around it, along the full length. put it back on the car. this one gains comedic momentum if you wait a day or two, so he notices his antenna is gone.

*notices piney's post*
*curls up on the floor, shivering, vomiting, and whimpering*
words fail...

#32 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:46 PM

Put a for sale sign on the back of his car, then write his phone number and a cheap price like 1,000 dollars. Then people will call him asking to buy his car and he will have no clue whats going on.

#33 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:49 PM

Put a for sale sign on the back of his car, then write his phone number and a cheap price like 1,000 dollars. Then people will call him asking to buy his car and he will have no clue whats going on.

Hersh, I declare MAC the winner.

I'm going to use that one, myself.

-Piney-

#34 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 02:49 PM

If you have a truck or access to one, pick up some old recliners, couches, etc and leave one on the hood or roof of his car.
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#35 JC

JC

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 12:47 AM

Nice. -_-

#36 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 07:38 PM

The for sale sign would definitley be awsome.

If you're just looking for random things, I think that weird foods such as eggplant or cabbage would be funny.

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#37 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 07:16 PM

Don't know if this has anything to do with cars, but buy one of those fake golf ball-through-the-windshield things or some fake bullet hole decals. :w00t:
SexD Warves

#38 SofaKing

SofaKing

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 07:39 PM

I've been having fun with these magnetic bumper stickers,pick 6 for $15 shipping included.Ebay
Posted Image

Edited by SofaKing, 26 November 2004 - 07:40 PM.

#39 BeWeird

BeWeird

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 10:48 AM

no grafitti even if it can wash off

Damn, guys. Read the post.

He wants ideas for shit to leave on the dude's car that isn't graffiti. Or grafitti I guess.

Eh...It was the only good thing I could think of, and lipstick wouldn't damage the car, and it only takes a little windex.... :unsure:

But he still said "nothing you have to wash off", more or less. So write it on a piece of paper and tape it to his windshield. :ph34r: Sneaky.
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
_bW of REN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users