Photo

Nerf Blasting Pen?

14 replies to this topic

#1 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 08:59 PM

I recently went to OfficeMax(sp), and I found a mini nerf blaster. I like it for it's compactness, and it is good for clos range firing(average is about 15feet(that is my feet size 9.5), it folds from about a 4.5 to 5 in pen. into the balster.once folded into the fireing postion(so it has a light handgun feel) and has a little orange nob, once that is pulled back, it is ready to fire, just insert ther nerf dart, and fire, woth the tiny orange triger, it is a scholl nerf war must. ^_^ lol.

at OfficeMax it is $4.50 to $5.00
Who am I to let you win this War.

#2 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 09:02 PM

sorr y for double posting but here is the link and image.

Link

Posted Image

#3 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 09:08 PM

As i have multiple tests soon, I'll make this short. Please use the edit button. Thanks.

~ompa

#4 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 11:01 PM

I will next time sorry.

#5 Guest_nerferdude_*

Guest_nerferdude_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2004 - 02:45 PM

that stupid little gun sucks, and the darts are not standard, so you have to have the right kind.

Edited by nerferdude, 18 November 2004 - 02:46 PM.

#6 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 05:16 PM

Or you could just cut some reg darts down... But it doesn't operate like a normal nerf gun. There is no air power. It is just a hammer on the end of a spring that hits the dart.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#7 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 01:45 PM

I see...it's no different than a simple striker hitting the dart out of the holder. Not the best for performance, and pretty much impossible to modify without ruining the pen, but hey, it's intended to be a writing instrument first, with a Nerf twist.

Actually, that would be a nice gift for my fellow office workers back in town...if they're still Nerfing. Haven't heard of any action since I left them. Not so much for a weapon as much as a reminder...to have fun, every now and then.

Thanks, Tarius, for putting up the picture. I've heard of them for awhile but never really saw one. And welcome to NH, as the "Ompanator" has done.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#8 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 05:50 PM

I was thinking of buying another and detaching the pen? and it is good for sitting at a desk and firing itat someone, at the next desk or cubical.

#9 DJ Hurley

DJ Hurley

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 07:04 PM

I own one. Thsoe things are tight little buggers. I mean, their not intended for Nerf wars, just for fun. They can be deattatched from the pen, so you can duct tape it to your gun for short firing backup. And I wouldn't reccomend bringing them to school either cause it's still a gun/weapon.
It's still awesome.
I'd think it would be funny to sit in a cubicle and shoot at people. I mean, you can get their attention, and they might not know where it's coming from. but then you might loose a dart. And you'd probably want to buy several of them so you can have moe darts. Unless you make some with those little holes.
NERF CITY
You're a dipshit, stop posting.
I'll let you know when you can start again.
Yes, I'm serious. ~Cxwq

#10 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 10:49 PM

true, but... errrr never mind.

#11 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 25 November 2004 - 03:07 PM

So the pen is not actually made by Nerf? It is just a generic type of thing?
SexD Warves

#12 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 07:11 PM

I think the whole thing is nerf, it has the hasbro symbol on it.

#13 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 07:29 PM

Nerf isn't a company. the pen is made by Hasbro, which is the company that currently owns the Nerf brand.

#14 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 26 November 2004 - 10:16 PM

[COLOR=blue]That is weird that Nerf (Hasbro) didn't make it shoot micros instead of whatever is on it. Then again, micros might be too big...

Edited by NerfMonkey, 26 November 2004 - 10:30 PM.

SexD Warves

#15 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 04:30 PM

That is weird that Nerf (Hasbro) didn't make it shoot micros instead of whatever is on it. Then again, micros might be too big...

on the sides it says 2002 hasbro nerf. and it can't shoot NF ammo, I tried that.

Edited by Tarius, 28 November 2004 - 04:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users