I Have A Sweet Idea!

Golf carts!

28 replies to this topic

#1 phsyco clown

phsyco clown

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 10:04 AM

I was thinking if everybody donates some money to nerfhaven maybe we can get some golf carts. It would be used as a transporter and a heavy artillary thing i guess. But my idea was we could stick some sort of nerf gatling gun that would so awesome. So just tell me what you think about my idea.

Later,Phsyco

#2 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 10:48 AM

An interesting idea but you’ve over looked a few tragic flaws in this plan.
The first being that people from all over the world are on this site, so why would they give money?
Who would get the cart?
And unless someone wants to do a nerf across the country tour (which would be cool I might add) how would everyone who gave get access to the cart?

A more logical statement would be if anyone has a go-cart (which are much more affordable than a golf cart) and attempted to put weapons on it.

But I would not advise this though. If you think about it, someone will most definitely get hurt doing this and have to go to the hospital for being run over, not cool. I know everyone is excited with halo 2/GTA SA and the mechanical vehicles of destruction, but they do not belong in nerf.

#3 rusty

rusty

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 10:53 AM

Firstly, not everyone on the Nerfhaven boards lives in the same area. We are spread around the world so who would get the golf cart?
Second, it's dangerous. Whole war games have been shot down because they included a moving and vehicle and it was too dangerous.
Third, NEVER has there been a nerf gatling gun made. The closest thing we have is the razorbeast, and even then it's pointless.

My guess is you saw the Tippman paintball go-kart and thought "Paintball isn't different than nerf, I should make one." When the truth is nerf is very different from paintball, and that go-kart was made by paid paintball engineers meaning they had a persuasive($) reason to build it.

Edit: Beaten to the Punch

Edited by rusty, 12 November 2004 - 10:57 AM.

#4 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 11:22 AM

Well then, what would you call the Wild Fire or RF20?
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#5 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 11:47 AM

...So just tell me what you think about my idea...

I mean no offense by this but, its fucking stupid; people have wanted to do this before, but it just kind of screws up the game and is a waste of time.

Plus, who would get to use it?

Save your money.
~Halfling

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 11:55 AM

I like the idea, but think that instead of everyone donating money to NH for golf carts, you should donate money to NH for a Mini Cooper S. See, I've been wanting one of those and it would really come in handy for you guys to kick in a down payment. If you live on a line directly between my house and a war I might even give you a ride.

My paypal is fatfuckingchance@gmail.com
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#7 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 02:28 PM

I like the idea, but think that instead of everyone donating money to NH for golf carts, you should donate money to NH for a Mini Cooper S. See, I've been wanting one of those and it would really come in handy for you guys to kick in a down payment. If you live on a line directly between my house and a war I might even give you a ride.

My paypal is fatfuckingchance@gmail.com

Hmm, I've kinda been wanting a Porsche, you think maybe you could wire me some money for that? ^_^

If everyone had likes tons of money laying around that would be fun...but everyone doesn't have tons of money layin around. :huh: To bad.

#8 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 03:32 PM

I posted something like this a while back. Like even a $1-$10 from everyone so as we could help cxwq get closer to breaking even. I seriously would donate if I knew his address, my paypal account is empty right now, but if I have some I would give it to him. The nerf golfcart is something you should build on your own. If the payment is diffused over enough people it leaves a great advantage for the recipient while not hurting the constituent philanthropists really at all. And lol cxwq I don't think the chances are too great either.

Edited by Viper, 12 November 2004 - 03:34 PM.

#9 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 03:45 PM

Wow, this is just a great idea.

I want you all to have the sense of feeling that I had when I read this post. Ok follow these steps and you'll know just how I felt reading this thread.

First, take out your penis.

Second, open a dresser drawer.

Thirdly, place penis in the opening of the drawer.

Lastly, slam repeatedly.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#10 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 03:57 PM

First, take out your penis.

Second, open a dresser drawer.

Thirdly, place penis in the opening of the drawer.

Lastly, slam repeatedly.

Talio.

Ow, you dont think that would hurt....just a little? :huh:

#11 phsyco clown

phsyco clown

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 04:03 PM

ok maybe it was a dumbass idea and i dont have lots of money laying around, i wish i did :huh:

Edited by phsyco clown, 12 November 2004 - 04:04 PM.

#12 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 04:41 PM

I own a golf course so yeah I have alot of carts
"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#13 Nerfman2222

Nerfman2222

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 04:48 PM

I own a golf course so yeah I have alot of carts

Whoa
Can I have one?

#14 phsyco clown

phsyco clown

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 05:10 PM

ooooo me too me too! Let me have one?!? :huh:

#15 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 06:18 PM

Me too!!! Come to think of it, I think THIRST and ompa and....goes through everyone on the forums...and lastly I think groove would like one, too.
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#16 rusty

rusty

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 06:22 PM

OR BETTER YET LET"S ALL BUY A FEW MILES OF FRENCH COASTLINE AND RE-INACT D-DAY!!! THE PLANE TICKETS TO FRANCE ARE ONLY $1500, AND I"M SURE THE FRENCH WILL JUST LOVE TO SELL SOME LAND TO A BUNCH OF CRAZY FOREIGNERS THAT ARE GOING TO USE IT FOR WAR REINACTMENT WITH MODIFIED TOY GUNS!!!!@111

#17 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 06:25 PM

What?
~Halfling

#18 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 06:33 PM

No freaking idea.

#19 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 07:54 PM

Heh, this is straying. :wacko:

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#20 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 08:06 PM

It should have been dead already.

#21 Dark1337

Dark1337

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 01:06 AM

Yea, what a great idea... Hey, that ideas almost as good as videonow or the ngage... bahHHHHHHHH ITS STUPID

Edited by Dark1337, 18 May 2007 - 10:34 PM.

#22 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 07:07 AM

I'm just amazed you guys are hearing it out so well ... I thought this had been debated numerous times here and on NHQ. But either way, i suggest after reading that, we all follow Talio's steps. Agreed?
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#23 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 11:45 AM

::raises hand:: I can't really follow Talio's instructions...it's impossible.

Although Talio pretty much covered it all, he forgot one thing. After the steps that have already been given, through yourself down a flight of stairs. There that covers it.

But if you just WANT to donate money...I need a car.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#24 mayhem

mayhem

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 02:46 PM

OR BETTER YET LET"S ALL BUY A FEW MILES OF FRENCH COASTLINE AND RE-INACT D-DAY!!! THE PLANE TICKETS TO FRANCE ARE ONLY $1500, AND I"M SURE THE FRENCH WILL JUST LOVE TO SELL SOME LAND TO A BUNCH OF CRAZY FOREIGNERS THAT ARE GOING TO USE IT FOR WAR REINACTMENT WITH MODIFIED TOY GUNS!!!!@111

I think that is one of the best ideas I have heard in a while, but not all of us would have to pay the ticket to get to france, I for one can ride my 50 cc motorcycle down there in probably about 45 hrs of traffic free riding.

Also, after the nerf reinactment, => a paintball reinactment, and we'd have paras jumping out of airplanes, those planes crashing, people being dropped in the wrong area, ......

seriously

#25 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 03:02 PM

Alright, I think everyone has had a chance at this one. Can we let it go now? If I log in one more day and see this at the top of the recently updated list I think I'll lose it.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users