Mbz

not what you think

3 replies to this topic

#1 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 April 2003 - 11:51 PM

Earlier tonight, I brought out my first best friend of Nerfing, my Motorized Ballzooka. I went to my 20 foot hallway shooting range and was surprised at how it was semi-accurate (not far, but it beats most ball weapons). Has anyone experimented with replacing the motor or something along those lines? I think it has potential to become a great indoor weapon.
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#2 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 11 April 2003 - 02:22 PM

I think you could mod it but man it sucks.

#3 Lord of the Springs

Lord of the Springs

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 01:16 PM

to be honest, i never really expiremented with mine. it is a good indoor weapon if you play so that rebounds count, but replacing the motor might be a good idea. probably would be expensive as hell though. small motors that would fit it are costly.
One spring to rule them all, One spring to find them,
One spring to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them.
In the Land of Mordor where the Arrostorms lie...

#4 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 01:23 PM

Actually small motors like that are only like 2-3 $. So unless your homeless and all the money you had was 57 cents some pocket lint and a stolen bottle of Jimmy Dean in a brown paper bag, then they aren't that expensive.

But then again, if you were homeless and all the money you had was 57 cents some pocket lint and a stolen bottle of Jimmy Dean in a brown paper bag you probably wouldn't have a MBZ would you ?
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users