Posted 31 October 2004 - 06:09 PM
Posted 01 November 2004 - 10:04 PM
1. Open gun
2. See tiny air chamber
3. Close gun carefully, put back in original package
4. Return, then get a Nite Finder
5. Mod Nite Finder
1. Open the gun. That little purple plastic ring thingy that goes around the cocking lever does nothing but keep modders like us from getting into the gun, so you can cut it off.
2. Take out the rotator. Throw it away. Far away.
3. widen the little tiny hole in the front of the air chamber.
4. Glue your barrel on top of that.
5. Stick everything back together. You may need to cut some plastic off of the case where the barrel goes through.
Essentially, you single-barrel the thing.
Hope this helps...
Edited by Techno-Dann, 01 November 2004 - 10:05 PM.
Techno-Dann of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users