Photo

At3k Pump

5 replies to this topic

#1 Precision

Precision

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 08:31 PM

Ok, I've had my single barreled at3k for a while. So I decided to open it up. Should I drill a hole in the shell so I can have a pump coming out the front, or just leave the old pump handle on?
I'm thinking of having the pump come out the front. I have loads of pump handles so it's no problem. I'm thinking CPS 2500 pump handle will do. I'll post a picture as soon as I make a decision. Do you think it's a good idea, or not? I'm open to criticism.

Edited by Precision, 23 October 2004 - 09:09 PM.

Headshot every time....

#2 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 01:07 PM

If you want to customize it, go for it. But I don't see how all that work would make your AT3K that much better. If I were you I wouldn't do anything to the gun aside from putting on better barrels and maybe making a shoulder strap for it.

Edited by FIDO, 24 October 2004 - 01:08 PM.

Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#3 Precision

Precision

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 02:40 PM

Yeah, I figure it'd be too much work to customize it. Nevermind.
Headshot every time....

#4 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 02:43 PM

My apologies beforehand, but you said you were open to criticism, so here it is-

Take the entire gun, save for the chamber, barrel, and pump, and BURN IT ALL. Having a gun THAT big with only one shot, especially since it only gets like 100', is kinda pointless in my opinion. Integrate it into something else, it would probably have alot more use to you.

~ompa

#5 Precision

Precision

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 03:11 PM

Having a gun THAT big with only one shot, especially since it only gets like 100', is kinda pointless in my opinion.

Yeah, it's cause I messed up the barrel rotation I had to single barrel it. Only 100'? It gets like 107' ! Yeah, I would use something else but, the only other gun I have working right now is the powerclip, and we all know that doesn't get good range. Now if I had a crossbow, this would be a sweet integration. Think of it, Crossbow+AT3K at least it would be different then all those SM1500s+Crossbows.
Headshot every time....

#6 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:55 PM

Having a gun THAT big with only one shot, especially since it only gets like 100', is kinda pointless in my opinion.

Yeah, it's cause I messed up the barrel rotation I had to single barrel it. Only 100'? It gets like 107' ! Yeah, I would use something else but, the only other gun I have working right now is the powerclip, and we all know that doesn't get good range. Now if I had a crossbow, this would be a sweet integration. Think of it, Crossbow+AT3K at least it would be different then all those SM1500s+Crossbows.

I hope you were being sarcastic about the 107 thing.

Actually, an at3k and a xbow integration wouldn't be that different from that of a sm1500.

I'm not saying an integration would be bad though :P .
Indiana '11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users