Photo

Rf20 Problem

5 replies to this topic

#1 Diego

Diego

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 11:32 PM

I did the simple cosmetic modification on my rf ( took off black casing ), but when i pump it, the barrel rotates and it sounds like air is coming out. I really dont know what could be causing this, and ive yet to hear of anyone having the same problem.

--Diego
Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

Known to the clan as Jester.

#2 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 06:54 AM

Actually, I think I might have that problem. No idea what to do though.
~Halfling

#3 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:29 AM

I don't think your gun got messed up because you took the black casing off, it was probably just a coincidence. Does the gun shoot when you pump it, or does it sound more like a leak? If it shoots, the trigger button might be jammed.
Sup?

#4 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:32 AM

I know exactly what your talking about. The turret isnt feeding, and its partly ebcause of the black casing. Some guns it matters, some it dont. Either way, put rubber bands around the external black piston, it should fix it.

THIRST

EDIT: I reread your post, and your saying when you pump it this happens, or when you pull the trigger? if you pull the trigger and it doesnt rotate, do the above, if not, I dont know what your talking bout.

Edited by THIRST, 15 October 2004 - 12:01 PM.

ko

#5 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts
  • Location:West Michigan, in a basement, chained to a wall, with nothing but a puter and a NiteFinder to keep me busy.

Posted 15 October 2004 - 10:49 AM

Exactly what southpaw said. The primary valve is sticking in the half-open position. The same thing happened to mine. I used a bit of silicone lubricant inside and outside the valve . I would recommend you open the gun up all the way and see if the valve sticks.
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#6 Diego

Diego

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 03:37 PM

If it shoots, the trigger button might be jammed.

Actually, the trigger does feel rather awkward, ill have to open it up and look at it.
Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

Known to the clan as Jester.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users