Shoot Me. Shoot Me Now!

My turn to bitch...

22 replies to this topic

#1 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:56 AM

Okay, lets have a look at 'ole Tait's fun week ahead.

Today - Sunday
Went to hard assed basketball try-outs, this time we went a little slower, last time we ran so hard we had guys throwing up. Today i made selection for the first side.

Tuesday
- 32.C Weather,
- A one hour training
- And my gf's three-month anniversary.

Wednesday
Two hour night time training, finish up around 10.

Friday
Play in tournament

Saturday - The REAL Fun Day ^_^
- Get up for 8.30 training session, including gym, swim, fitness testing, sprints, go to 3, thats 6.5 hours of physical exertion ... :nugget:
- Referee three games
- Play another

Sunday
Two hour training session, first thing in the morning

Thats it. Eventually i'm meant to sleep somewhere in between all that. I'm also expected to fit a social life, year 11 and 12 exams, a gf, nerf, the internet and nagging parents into that scheme somewhere...

Please, you've listened to me bitch, now shoot me ...
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 06:22 PM

BOO FUCKING HOO.

Dude, grow the fuck up. Get a job, go to college, manage a grieving mother, keep up with your large family, keep up with a significant other, manage to find time moderate NHQ (yeah, it's a fucking nightmare) and still find time during a weekend to play paintball and nerf sometimes. Then do it every week and come out with a good review from an investment bank and a 3.6 average in a semester where every class is dealing with the same thing.

Your schedule is light compared to most. I have a shitty schedule every week, but I don't make topics on it...Just grow the fuck up....please.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#3 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 06:52 PM

~SNIP~

Posted Image

Sorry, had to be done.
QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#4 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 07:11 PM

Second that...all of it...
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#5 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 07:27 PM

So do you want it done with a .270 Win or a 7mm Rem Mag? Or do you prefer handguns?

I find it funny how my schedule is more packed than that even though I'm in middle school and in no sports. Stupid smart classes. ;)

I motion that we hijack this thread and turn it into a better one.
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#6 macman

macman

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 08:39 PM

so, um, heard of blogging? don't post your life in here... just go grab a livejournal or something.
\m/-.-\m/

#7 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 10:08 PM

~SNIP~

Posted Image

Sorry, had to be done.

Excellent Picture. I wanted to make one for the thread, but then I noticed that Taita doesn't really need any more shots.

Don't want him to cry with all of that stress built up.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#8 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:18 PM

"Dude", i dont want fucking pity, i dont want fucking stories, i want a .45 between my eyes.

#9 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:43 AM

i dont want... i dont want.... i want.

Face it, Tait- life isn't always about what you want, or what is the most comfortable for you. That's part of growing up.

Let that be the end of it.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#10 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:54 AM

Indeed. It's just i always listen to you guys talk about a lost dog, whinge about homework, [well on NHQ at least], i knew there are plenty of people with their own problems out there, i just wanted my turn to whinge. Done and done.

#11 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 06:57 AM

New flash Tait...This ain't NHQ! People are hardcore over here. And I don't want to be mean but...People are just as busy...probably more so. Sure I'll complain on AIM to those who care...but dude, this isn't AIM. You can't just post a topic that's completly pointless.

You may get away with it on NHQ, but that's about the only place.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#12 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:13 AM

Point taken completely. Sad thing is, i actually thought JSkater would have posted a different one :blush:, he'd been showing me his archive, and i thought he could have done better -_-

#13 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:53 AM

CX, don't cut my balls off for saying this, but had this been posted on NHQ, I would have closed it...so please, by all means, fuck off, and don't put your shit there either. We've got enough of it as is.

Edited by Talio, 11 October 2004 - 07:53 AM.

New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#14 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:19 AM

...and i thought he could have done better :blush:

Hey hey hey now.. I was experimenting with some new ones I made. -_-
QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#15 Dark1337

Dark1337

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 12:34 PM

Dude that pic sucks, I could have done better.

Edited by Dark1337, 18 May 2007 - 10:35 PM.

#16 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:34 PM

Dude, you fucking suck, post something useful, like about your new website...oh, wait...
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#17 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:42 PM

CX, don't cut my balls off for saying this, but had this been posted on NHQ, I would have closed it.

I think I can count the number of threads I've closed on one hand. The community has spoken, people will be less inclined to "whinge" here in the future. Closing threads just robs people of their perfectly natural response of posting a nice little flame.

About half of the time I hit "reply" at NHQ, I'm informed that the thread has been closed. Not to imply that you shouldn't close them, just a difference in philosophy.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#18 xedice

xedice

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 03:13 PM

I don't see the problem in your schedule.

Wait till you get to college. Where you have to decide between sleep study and friends.

Which one will you choose?
Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, Drinkin' beers beers beers
Rollin' fatties, Smokin' blunts
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts
-Jay

#19 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 01:10 AM

Fair enough. I just have no stress relief :huh:. My brother has ADD, and can just chuck a tantrum [he's now 27 :huh:] but really, i've got nothing. This is pure physical exertion, something i dont want to do, i enjoy playing basketball, but i don't want to play this big, i'm doing what my parents make me, i've got no say in any of this, it's like im living their dream out for them.

Sure, close if you want, i dont care any more.

#20 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 03:29 AM

wait til you get to college, where you become a graphic design major with no homework in any class, two classes you never have to attend and another only to get test dates and studyguides, get up every morning at 10:30, and spend 15:00-04:00 doing whatever the heck you want.

whee!

#21 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 03:33 AM

Heh. Was laughing when i read that. Ladies and germs, its obvious some of us don't have the right to bitch :huh: :huh:

#22 SnIpErX125

SnIpErX125

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:41 PM

What's the point of posting your schedule and bitching about it? I have so much more compared to you, and you don't see me running around like a little sissy and complaining to others.
CAUTION: These plastic BBS sting like a mother when you get hit by them, so don't go shooting at the cat with it.

www.geocities.com/darkmessenger125/NerfRetreat.html

#23 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 10:23 PM

What's the point of posting your schedule and bitching about it? I have so much more compared to you, and you don't see me running around like a little sissy and complaining to others.

Dude, it was OVER. Move on.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users