like blast fire?
good ues in war game

#2 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:06 AM

Edit:[quote deleted]

Are you trying to say that the Lightning Blitz is good in a war? Good for you, but it would help to explain the advantages of this, especially to some of us who don't even have one.

Edited by Oroku_Saki, 09 October 2004 - 09:47 PM.

"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:37 AM

Your text is confusing. Study up on your english, dammit!

Yeah, just so he can help you out.

I thought it was pretty clear. He's holding in all but one dart so that it fires one dart at a time rather than all 5 at once. If you don't know how the gun works when stock, why don't you study up on your Nerf, dammit!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 texmustache

texmustache

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:29 PM

Sounds like a good idea, it's just i thought you had to pump ~13 times each time. And when you fire it wont hold the air in. Seems quicker to me if you just singled it or something...i dunno.

#5 Zyzybalooba

Zyzybalooba

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:36 PM

I think it works as a good shotgun for indoors, but that is it. Maybe mine just sucks, but I get no range with that gun, even with a buttload of pumps.

#6 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 06:02 PM

I think it works as a good shotgun for indoors, but that is it. Maybe mine just sucks, but I get no range with that gun, even with a buttload of pumps.

That is because it isn't that good before modding it. Go to yak mans site if you want to modify it.

Edited by FIDO, 07 October 2004 - 06:03 PM.

Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#7 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 03:58 PM

Brilliant actually. This enables one to get very accurate shots that go long range withouot having to reload 5 darts. Its unique, but I'd rather just use it to unlease hell across a large area at once. I have 2 of them and ohhh are they dangerous in each hand.

#8 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 04:01 PM

Your text is confusing. Study up on your english, dammit!

Yeah, just so he can help you out.

I thought it was pretty clear. He's holding in all but one dart so that it fires one dart at a time rather than all 5 at once. If you don't know how the gun works when stock, why don't you study up on your Nerf, dammit!

It makes sense now. Thanks for helping clear things up for me.

Edit: 3D, I am sorry for my previous post. I didn't mean to insult you.

Edited by Oroku_Saki, 09 October 2004 - 09:48 PM.

"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

#9 3DBBQ

3DBBQ

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 04:02 AM

This is not your mistake, I transmit not understand, therefore dont' to care about it

Edited by 3DBBQ, 10 October 2004 - 04:04 AM.

#10 Zyzybalooba

Zyzybalooba

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:49 PM

That is because it isn't that good before modding it. Go to yak mans site if you want to modify it.

I did mod it, but it still sucks. There is a leak somewhere that I can't find. Also, I was told that it didn't really work before I modded it either. I didn't actually fire it before I modded it though, so I wouldn't know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users