Matrix Reloaded

Opens May 15!!!!!

119 replies to this topic

#51 Vonoska

Vonoska

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 07:02 PM

cancel that bullshit aobut "my webpage" ahah its the animatrix site. very good stuff. damn this post is long. meh ANIMATRIX
-Vonoska :lol:
Remeber what Bilibo used to say:

"Its a dangerous business Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you dont keep your feet, there's no knowing where you'll be swept off to."

#52 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 08:44 PM

cancel that bullshit aobut "my webpage" ahah its the animatrix site. very good stuff. damn this post is long. meh ANIMATRIX
-Vonoska :lol:

Yeah...you do know most people can roll their cursor over a link and it displays the URL in the Status Bar...right?

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#53 Vonoska

Vonoska

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 11:30 PM

kah! no i am sorry. i did not realize this. forgive me for i have sinned. may i have your forgivness? <_<

"Its a dangerous business Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you dont keep your feet, there's no knowing where you'll be swept off to."

#54 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 12:17 AM

t'would suck to win if you already lived in LA! I wonder if they'd at least give you money instead or something. Maybe they specifically choose people who laready live in LA? Perhaps us Los Angeles people have a better chance of winning!
Happiness is a foam gun.

#55 Vonoska

Vonoska

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 10:48 PM

I want to see Return of The King...really bad...

good by...dear bilbo.... :angry:

#56 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 11:27 PM

Back on topic please. Though I did create a ROTK thread for ya...

Seriously can't wait for Reloaded. Less than two weeks!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#57 Wads15

Wads15

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 11:20 AM

I've heard it will end in a middle of a scene... annoying. Yes, I will see it. Too bad I'm rafting on the week it comes out. :angry:
Pant rifle, wind sock, and bacon wand are funny words, eh?

#58 Switchblade

Switchblade

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:33 PM

I don't think I said it yet, but after the trailer, I had a reaction that usually involves a Kleenex for clean-up...

#59 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 10:57 PM

I don't think I said it yet, but after the trailer, I had a reaction that usually involves a Kleenex for clean-up...

the trailer made you sneeze? are you alergic to good movies?
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#60 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 05:28 PM

Wrong type of bodily function and/or fluid there, ray.

#61 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 09:50 PM

Gee, I thought it was good, but nothing worth crying over.

*Chuckle, sneer*

#62 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 10:12 PM

Ya know Groove, no matter how busy you get you always find time for that incredibly subtle sexual humor of yours.

Thanks for forcing us to imagine Switchblade jerking off.

We all got it the first time.

#63 GandalfInArmor

GandalfInArmor

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 08:47 PM

No one has posted here in a whlie, but i decided to since there is little more than 2, yes that's TWO, days until the Matrix Reoladed comes out!! i'm excited. My friends and i have already bought tickets to see it on thursday. wow i can't wait. i'll update ya'll after i see it.

Anyone else planning to see it the first day?
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
-Carl Sagan

#64 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 11:32 PM

this is so ridiculous. i can't find tickets for matrix reloaded for any night between now and forever. there are two theatres near me that play it tonight (may 14) at 10:30 PM, but i can't find tickets. i can't find tickets for tomorrow night either. and friday and saturday i can't go. i think i am just going to plan on seeing it in like a month, so that when i see it earlier, i'll be all cool with myself.

#65 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 12:16 AM

Define "can't find tickets".

If it's an Edwards theater, go to fandango.com

For any other theater, go to movietickets.com

The only time that I could find sold out tomorrow at the two Old Town theaters was 2:45 for some odd reason. Several other theaters in the area are still selling tickets for all showtimes tomorrow. What theater are you trying to get into?

I just bought my tickets for Saturday night at fandango.com

#66 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 12:47 AM

i am trying to get into any theatre in pasadena to see it. and well...there are about 5 theatres playing it tonight or tomorrow thru whenever, and the nights i can make it are sold out at most of them.

#67 ickypootoy

ickypootoy

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 06:09 AM

Has anyone seen the matrix reloaded yet? If you have was it good?I am probably going to go on saturday. ^_^
"GIR: Thats when the giant squirrel showed up.
Zim:GIR!
Host:Let her talk!Can't you see she is upset!Now, don't you mean dib showed up?
GIR:No. The squirrel showed up first. Then dib showed up. Then the squirrel ate dibs greasy head.And then the squirrel flewwwww away." - Invader Zim

#68 jon

jon

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 12:52 PM

some of my friends went and saw it last night, i will see it today. my friends said that it sucked, i dont want to believe them, so i will see for myself today.
Die you super-monkey fuck!

#69 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:14 PM

I'm probably going to wait until next weekend at see it early on Saturday or sunday morning. I just get a feeling that a lot of assholes are going to show up ^_^, and frankly I like quiet when I'm watching a movie. Plus I get plenty of room to spread out if I want to.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#70 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:42 PM

Saw it last night. I'm not gonna spoil anything, I just wanna' say it was EXACTLY what I expected. Take that however you like.

VACC

#71 Sacapuntas Cabesa

Sacapuntas Cabesa

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:50 PM

I saw it as well. Not as many guns this time, but more punching. I don't think it is any good by itself, like the first.
If the world is so unfair, why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?

Dinobot smash!!!

#72 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 06:18 PM

I heard it compared to Deep Space 9... I'm worried. I'll be seeing it at 10:30 tonight.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#73 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 09:42 PM

I just saw it and it [U]ROCKED[U]!!!!!!!!!! It was better than the first!!!!! oh, yeah, know why they picked the name "neo"???? Cuz it sounds cool, and if you mix up the letters you get; "one". I just had 3 big cups of livewire, and one cup of livewire mixed with code red!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHFHFHFHFHHFHFHFHFHFGHWERTENV QENRGFQWLJLQENRGIQ#$HCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

#74 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 10:00 PM

Yeah, well, this movie was entertaining... It had decent fight scenes (though way over used CGI that pissed me off) and an awesome chase scene. I'd have to say overall, however, that the movie was one giant filler scene. There were 32 conversations about the same thing in different words... nothing started is resolved and nothing is explained. Every explanation was a cop-out. Every filler scene was way too long. The First one was far superior.

I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks.
Name's Ash, Housewares

#75 GandalfInArmor

GandalfInArmor

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 11:15 PM

Despite all of you who didn't quite like it, i think it was, in a word, amazing. The fight scenes were great, granted they might have gone a bit overboard a few times (neo fighting 100 Smiths, etc). I think the fight scenes again showed us that there is no comparison to the Matrix in the fighting choreography and camera style. People have tried to copy it numerous times, but nothing is like the origonal. I think it will set the standard for Kung-Fu style movies for quite a while to come.

I will admit that i only had one worry going into the movie, that the philosophical aspect would be lacking from the first and the movie would be filled with action scene after action scene. The first is hard to live up to, as the whole idea of the Matrix almost instantly caught on as a major pop culture craze. And then there was all of Morpheus' speeches about dreams, choices, fate, etc which were all intriguing. To put it in simple terms, the whole first movie was ground breaking. i was worried the new one woudln't have that "twist" that made you think....... or the complicated story line that took a while to understand. But i think relaoded lived up to the standard nicely. I won't spoil the movie for people, but the talk neo has with the guy in the white suit was the best part of the movie and really was quite though provoking for me.

Wow, that was quite long. I reccomend that everyone at least go see the movie, wether you end up liking it or not. Applause to the Wachowski brothers on another well done movie.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
-Carl Sagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users