Titan Ammo

wats the best

4 replies to this topic

#1 luke88

luke88

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 10:04 PM

Just wondering people`s opinion on what is the best ammo to use for the titan. or perhaps you have interesting ammo? i`ve tried pencaps and schrapnel. just wanted some ideas. im shooting from 1/2 inch sch40 pvc. so far, stefans work amazingly, when they have a tight fit. and i`m just a beginner at stefan making! just shows how awesome stefans are. so yea, just discuss al kinds of titan ammo and innovations.

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 10:16 PM

Heh.... Airsoft pellets. Oooo boy you don't want to get shot with those things when shot from a Titan.

~ompa

#3 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 10:51 PM

Wooden dowels. It's really scary. Or, my favorite, paintballs!
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#4 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 05:37 PM

for "target practice" in my basement I use a stefan with a nail in the end. (No Im not a psycho). <_<
Oops. I don't have a Titan, not that it makes a difference. My homemade gets the nail about 1/2'' into the wall.

Edited by duce, 06 October 2004 - 05:40 PM.

"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#5 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 08:00 AM

It all depends on your personal preferences. The mod I did on mine lets me still fire the titan ammo, micros, and even still the blastzooka ammo. I did a barrel mod but encased it in the original barrel which gives nice support plus the barrel end is threaded to allow attachments to screw on.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users