Is it running yet?

1 reply to this topic

#1 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 09:25 PM

Well I know I don't post here much, but I've visited these forums at least once a day since I've joined. One of the neat things to that attracted me to the site was the proposed Karma system (the other was because Vacc, Cxwq, and Spoon were in charge). The Karma system seems like it would improve the ways that forums are run and I'd really like to see it.

I do not mean to be obnoxiuos; I know people have lives. I'm just inquiring about when the system will become a reality on this site. If for some reason it has been running, and I'm just that ignorant, please smile and nod.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 April 2003 - 11:40 PM

Your post has been modded -1 for 'obvious troll'.

hehe... not yet!

I'm workin on it, I swear! I'm developing Karma on a seperate server and doing an upgrade to the latest and greatest version of Invision Board at the same time so it's gonna take a little while. I want to make sure I get it done right the first time.

In... 1-2 months, NH will go byebye for a day or so while I convert all the posts and users over to the new forum version, then convert them all to include the db changes I had to make for Karma. There are changes in 5 tables so far and I'm not even close to being done.

So... yeah. Stay tuned.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users