Rf 20

Ive done all i can...

15 replies to this topic

#1 Spooned

Spooned

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:56 AM

This is my beloved rapid fire 20, ive done everything ive found on the internet from making the turret interchangeable to modding the piston. It get 40 - 50ft but you cant empty the clip in a full tank, but thats not too much of a problem.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its OK but I'd like to do more. Any suggestions welcome

(sorry about the poor quality of the pics) :wacko:
Yes I live in the UK, Yes i'm 14, Yes I'm a n00b but no I dont own a crossbow: noooooo

#2 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 11:11 AM

What happened to the front of that gun? But besides that...thats a nice clean cut on the clip mod. I just got another rf20 and I intend on putting the old clip mod shell onto it, because it broke.

And dude, Its not in the rf20 clip mod, but dont inenr tube that gun. When i wrote the clip mod I didnt know that the extra pressure pops the tubes. So if its inner tuebd now, I highly suggest taking it off.

THIRST
ko

#3 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 01:33 PM

Aren't you gonna paint the grey shell some other color?(cough)BLACK!!!(/cough)
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#4 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 02:40 PM

If he paints it black, it will look exactly like mine. Even the pump handle is in the same location, except that I didn't clip mod mine. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#5 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 04:42 PM

Yeah, It'd look exactly like mine, too...
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#6 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 05:19 PM

Awesome job, and awesome first post ! Welcome to the forums !
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)

#7 Spooned

Spooned

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 10:20 AM

What happened to the front of that gun?

You mean here?

Posted Image

Or here?

Posted Image

If its the first one, thats where you take the clip out if its the second one its a bit that i hacksawed off to make the gun look better, and if by inner tubing you mean slipping bike innertube ove the bladder no i havent done that: i put elastic bands over instead and it works fine ^_^

Anyway im hoping to extend the barrels using lightweight plastic, how long should they be 2" more or less?

Any feed back appreciated :D

Edited by Spooned, 04 October 2004 - 10:20 AM.

Yes I live in the UK, Yes i'm 14, Yes I'm a n00b but no I dont own a crossbow: noooooo

#8 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 12:44 PM

Though the RF20 excels ROF-wise, it lacks the range. I'd say integrate a nice powerful gun on top like a AT2K so you can pick folks off and still have 20 shots that will keep rushers away while you are reloading the AT2K for another shot. Did you do Uriel's piston spring mod?
Sup?

#9 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 01:58 PM

It was the first one, and you didnt need to take off that much of the case... Im suprised your gun still works, it doesnt seem secure enough to feed.

Southpaw, I dont think integrations are even neccassary. If you have an rf20,, you should be dong the rushing. Passive nerf just sucks. Ill have a single shot weapon and Ill still rush, and a clip modded rf20 is perfect for it.

THIRST
ko

#10 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 03:04 PM

I tested some 17/32 brass in my rf20 turret. The ranges are amazing, well better than they were, but it takes forever to reload all 20 barrels with the brass. Another clip would be better but i don't have one. ;)
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#11 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 07:59 PM

Thirst- I am a fat guy who can hardly run without crapping my pants! Just kidding, though i do like having a more superior weapon than my opponent/s to make up for my lack of athleticism(i know that word doesn't really exist but i think most of you know what i mean). I like being prepared for everything. That is why i would love to have an integration like that. In fact ,i have already started building one ( i already told Thirst in an IM). I gun like that is awesome a because you are equipped for rushing situations when you get close with your opponent/s and you are equipped with a "loser" (don't kill me for saying it) for long-distance shooting when no one is getting close enough for the RF20.
:EDIT: hey Spooned, are you left-handed?

Edited by southpaw, 04 October 2004 - 08:00 PM.

Sup?

#12 Spooned

Spooned

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:52 AM

Yes I am left handed, and yes my RF 20 does work. That much is cut off so i can get the clip in and out easier. I did have an intergration (sp?) : a single barreled lightning blitz that shot nearly 90 ft but it didnt feel like it should be there so i took it off. And there is no hope of getting anything like a AT2K in the UK the best gun to this date (that i can remember) was the BBB. (No i didnt buy one :rolleyes: i was 8 at the time)

#13 Fuse

Fuse

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 09:22 AM

I had a dream last night that I was in a toy liquidators and found a Nerf skeet shooting set that came with a BBB and EaB. I stuffed the guns in my pants legs and snuck out. What a weird thing to dream.
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

#14 Spooned

Spooned

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 11:30 AM

Has anyone ever double pumped a RF 20, Id just like to know if it can be done, coz its been in my head for a while.

#15 dpstohl

dpstohl

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:08 PM

Has anyone ever double pumped a RF 20, Id just like to know if it can be done, coz its been in my head for a while.

The gun can't be pumped over 40 times about. if it is then the air is released. Also, I cant seem to get the shell off because of the dumb black piece at the top. Was this a problem for anyone? how do i get it off?!?

#16 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:45 PM

This question has since been answered (numerous times, though not here), and the thread is over three years dead. Several members who replied to this are no longer even active. Please clean up your posts and don't revive threads.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users