Where To Find....

Probably a dumb idea...

13 replies to this topic

#1 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 01:09 PM

My friend and I have been looking for chains for his Razorbeast, because he already is using his old 20 chain, and he wants to add more to it. We just thought it would be a cool idea to be able to just sit there and unload 30+ shots. Anyway, if and of you have working chains, that can still connect to other ones that would be greatly appreciated. I am also looking for rototrack chains aswell. PM me about them, and I might be able to buy it/them.

Thanks.

~The Large Moose
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#2 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 01:30 PM

Did you know we have a special section called the "Trading"?
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#3 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 03:05 PM

Sorry, I didn't know where it would fit under, my bad.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#4 Fuse

Fuse

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 03:15 PM

You should know that loading that long a chain on it will be tricky. The mechanism (at least for the rototrack) isnt strong enough to rotate a chain that long. I dont know about the Razorbeast, as my freind got his for free from a friend and it jammed regardless of chain length.

You will have to un-loop it so its just one straight length and have something supporting it as it feeds. My friend and I built a cardboard ammo box (like for a real gun) that we sat next to it, but it wasnt any good for run-and-gun as we didnt have a good way to attach it to the rototrack or chainblazer.
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

#5 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:43 PM

Well, the idea was to have one giant chain, that wasn't looped, so it was like 30 or maybe even 40 before it ran out. One of us would sit there helping feed it while the person fired the Razorbeast. I am sure it would be much harder with a rototrack or chainblazer, do to the fact that it must be manuelally(SP?) pushed and pulled, making it hard to steady the gun. With the razorbeast, you can just crank it, and there isn't as bad of a recoil. It would be pretty cool, just spraying foam all over, atleast untill you got hit yourself, or the buddy helping load the chain in.

Edited by The Large Moose, 03 October 2004 - 07:44 PM.

#6 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:50 PM

DAMMIT!

nerfisgreat10 doesn't have like 20 threads in a row now. ^_^
Moose, you can still contact me 'bout those guns.

#7 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:53 PM

lol sorry, I couldn't stand seeing that name like 20 times in a row, anyway, have you gotten any of my PM's? I have sent you atleast 5 regarding the guns, have you gotten them, or have you not been getting them.

#8 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:01 PM

No, I haven't gotten any. Well, I emptied my mailbox, and I'm going to the store tomorrow.

#9 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:16 PM

Maybe something is wrong with my PMing thing or something, send me one, and we will continue this in PMs.

#10 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:54 PM

My roto track works fine W/50 chain links looped. My razorback, uhhh maybe 15?

Edited by Viper, 03 October 2004 - 08:54 PM.

#11 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 09:07 PM

Is that the silver chain, or the black one? Because I might want to add them to mine.

#12 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 10:21 PM

Moose, try the chains that are coming with your R-track, the gray one should work great for the razor beast.

#13 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 09:22 PM

Alright, hopefully I get it tommorow, since I am going to my friends after school. He has so far 20 chain links, and its not modded, and its getting pretty average ranges. Its so fun to fire, you can just sit there and crank it while someone feeds the chain in. Its quite fun, even if you don't hit anyone. I was thinking about an ammo box like NSF said, but it would have to keep the chain straight as it goes in; still constructing the idea.

#14 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 02:05 AM

Box is the way to go.

The layout of the box itself shouldn't actually be that hard. The main problem you will encounter is laying the chains down in the best possible position. Otherwise, it should be reasonably easy. Personally, i dont know the pulling power of the beast, but one could guess it should be good enough for this purpose. If not, remove the extra person and replace them with a battery + motor. Simple <_<
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users