Hornet

tell me how to mod it.

10 replies to this topic

#1 whatiam

whatiam

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 02:42 PM

Someone please tell me how to mod my hornet from the n strike.

#2 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:31 PM

Awesome mod, all you have to do is look at the top of the page, find the magnifying glass (looks like a circle with a yellow stick attached) and use your left mouse button to click it. Then, you will see a box that says "search keywords" Type in the letters hornet mod, and press the enter key. Voila !
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#3 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:48 PM

Awesome mod, all you have to do is look at the top of the page, find the magnifying glass (looks like a circle with a yellow stick attached) and use your left mouse button to click it. Then, you will see a box that says "search keywords" Type in the letters hornet mod, and press the enter key. Voila !

Ya man best mod I've seen yet. :unsure:

#4 Diego

Diego

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:10 PM

Seriously man, theres many great mods for the hornet on this site if u would do ANY research at all. I think you need to see this.......

--Diego

Edited by Diego, 01 October 2004 - 04:13 PM.

Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

Known to the clan as Jester.

#5 WEASEL

WEASEL

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 05:35 PM

If YOU did some research, you would find out that searching hornet mod doesent bring you to any hornet mods. But I get that you are trying to teach him to search.

#6 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 07:17 PM

Well evidently the damn search function doesn't work for topics with the name Hornet Mod in them. But there are plenty.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#7 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 10:30 PM

O.K. guys I think we have bashed the newcomer enough, I mean it was just one slip up.
Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#8 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 10:45 PM

If YOU did some research, you would find out that searching hornet mod doesent bring you to any hornet mods. But I get that you are trying to teach him to search.

Well, call me a douchebag and slap my ass.

Posted Image

Hornet mod is right on my search results page. Extend your search period to encompass more than a few days.

And don't slap my ass. Really, don't.

And to be somewhat helpful, here's the mod.

~ompa

#9 Nerfer927

Nerfer927

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 07:30 PM

:huh: when i search up "hornet mod", it doesn't have all those search results <_<

#10 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:32 PM

:huh: when i search up "hornet mod", it doesn't have all those search results <_<

AHAHAHAHAH! I'm still laughing from that one... he linked the mod... and that's all you need. Probably the best mod here, not requiring opening the gun.

#11 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:59 PM

Hornet mod is right on my search results page. Extend your search period to encompass more than a few days.

It's a bit old, encompass your search results to a few months and you'll get it.

~ompa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users