Photo

How To Buy Brass And Pay No Shipping

5 replies to this topic

#1 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 08:57 AM

I did a search but none were anything more than links nor involved free shipping, so I hope this helps some of you.

If you go to Do It Best website www.DoitBest.com and do a store search I’m pretty sure you can find a store near you; however, most stores don’t normally have it in stock but just keep reading. You can order it off the web site just do a search for brass tubing but you have to pay for shipping this way. Or the SKU for K&S brass 17/32X12 is 277193 and 9/16X12 is 277207. Just take these SKU numbers to your closes Do It Best store and tell them you want to place an order. If you get the order in by Wednesday they should have it in by Friday, at least my store does. This saves you on the shipping costs completely and the prices are 2.49 and 2.59 respectively.

#2 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 09:16 AM

Thanks Ender for reporting that. Down here in t he Deep South we only have PVC at our hardware stores. We haft to drive all the way to GA for brass....So yeah that'll help.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#3 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:22 PM

Not a problem, glad to be of some help.

On a side note if you ask the clerk at the store what day do their orders go out and when do they come in, this should help in knowing when your goods will be there. Or you could simply take down their phone number and call for delivery conformation and save yourself any unnecessary trips to the store.

#4 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 08:55 PM

Too bad Do It Best isn't nationwide.
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#5 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 09:45 PM

Try the store locator on the site they are national and international too. Hell they even have stores in Hawaii and Alaska.

#6 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:52 PM

They have one at my little town in montana. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users