New To Nh

But i've been at NHQ for a while

23 replies to this topic

#1 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 06:52 AM

Hi everyone. I have been looking through NH forums for a while and decided to join here. At NHQ i am known as lefty. The name lefty is already taken so i went with Southpaw. Here are some of my more recent creations
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
If you have any questions aboiut any of these, ask them and i will try to answer
Sup?

#2 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 08:18 AM

Posted Image

That's possibly the most awesome AT2K ever.

Edited by JSkater, 22 September 2004 - 08:19 AM.

QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#3 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 01:44 PM

Wow, those are some ugly bitchs. Good job.
~Halfling

Edited by 1/2 Newb 1/2 Nerfer, 22 September 2004 - 01:44 PM.

#4 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 02:20 PM

How does that part of a nightfinder work? Where's the trigger mech?
How do you have that double at2k set up? Two pumps or one pump with a check valve?

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#5 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 03:11 PM

I have the exact same storm trooper gun from when i was small, what did you do to it? An 8 shot 2k, crazy! :lol:
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#6 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 05:26 PM

the "entry gun" style (stock w/ short barrels) AT2K is awesome. I'll have to get one and do the same, as long as you have no problem with me slightly copying you.

Nice job on all of them. Now all a few need are a can of Krylon Fusion.
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#7 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 06:54 AM

Langley- Its the catch mech that is normally pushed up by the wedge form the trigger. I was inspired to do that by the autogrip. With the autogrip if you take out the mini pistol, get rid of the orange vinyl, and attach a barrel on the end, it can get 70 ft. You can do what i did to the NF to alot of spring guns. The double2k works like this, That orange piece in the back is a STS pump check. 2 pieces of vinyl are gooped into the pump shaft side. one piece of vinyl comes out the other end of the pump. One of the pieces of vinyl is connected to the pump(which is a SM750 pump by the way) and the other piece inside the pump shaft goes to the original 2K. The piece of vinyl that comes out the other end is connected to the second 2K chamber. The STS valve keeps their air seperate. It is hard to explain why but the original has to be shot first because if the secondary one is shoot first
it will drain out the original's air.
Nazgul_lord- It is an XP270 "frankensteined" inside a stoormtrooper shell. The pump is an RF20. It only takes a single pump. it ranges are 80-90ft.
GeneralPrimevil- Go ahead. One of the awesome things about online nerf is that we can build off other peoples ideas.

Edited by southpaw, 23 September 2004 - 06:56 AM.

Sup?

#8 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 03:10 PM

Wow! I don't have a 270 or an extra rf20 pump but i might be able to fit some maxshot internals from my broken shell one into it. ^_^
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#9 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 03:28 PM

What's the gun at the bottom?

EDIT: Ohhhh.

Edited by Airsoft999, 23 September 2004 - 03:29 PM.

#10 agent007

agent007

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 06:04 PM

that would be a stormtrooper blaster. Well really a snowtrooper used on hoth in episode IV. My friend has one of those. I wouldn't have done that to it but i love star wars and that is not what I would have done to it unless it was broken. Oh well

#11 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 06:55 PM

that would be a stormtrooper blaster. Well really a snowtrooper used on hoth in episode IV. My friend has one of those. I wouldn't have done that to it but i love star wars and that is not what I would have done to it unless it was broken. Oh well

Don't tell me you would rather have a toy gun that makes noise and has a red flashing LED rather than an rockin'-awesome long range nerf gun. :wacko:
Sup?

#12 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:53 AM

I can't believe you destroyed your Storm Trooper gun. That thing rocks so much, and you have dishonored the guru of Star Wars by putting Nerf stuff into it. Does everyone from NHQ join NH in this fashion? By stripping a true-blue Star Wars gun of its radiant coolness?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Go home.

AA
Indiana '11

#13 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 06:36 AM

I can't believe you destroyed your Storm Trooper gun. That thing rocks so much, and you have dishonored the guru of Star Wars by putting Nerf stuff into it. Does everyone from NHQ join NH in this fashion? By stripping a true-blue Star Wars gun of its radiant coolness?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Go home.

AA

Dude, I didn't trash it. I took out the crappy soundmaker and the flashing LED that shoots light and made it shoot darts.Actually it didn't even do that stuff now that i think about it. It was broken. It is so much better now.
Sup?

#14 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 10:22 AM

you have dishonored the guru of Star Wars by putting Nerf stuff into it.

Someone needs to get their priorities straight.

He has honored the memory of the Star Wars that was (IV-VI) with a gift from the Nerf Gods. What better way to defend himself from the filth that passes as Star Wars these days?
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#15 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 03:03 PM

At least it still looks the same, except for the pump sticking out of the back and the large barrel. But now you can shoot some of that red fbr to make it look like laser. :wacko:
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#16 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 06:38 PM

Someone needs to get their priorities straight.

He has honored the memory of the Star Wars that was (IV-VI) with a gift from the Nerf Gods. What better way to defend himself from the filth that passes as Star Wars these days?

Haha. I'm guessing that you actually caught the sarcasm in that Cx, and I'm guessing that your reply is somewhat sarcastic, too...

Southpaw, calm down, if you read the post carefully you would be able to see that I don't care about the gun. C'mon, I used the phrase 'dishonored the guru' for god's sake!

We need [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] tags...

Ompa..if you know Sonderman..the post that I wrote is something that HE would truly believe... :wacko: .
Indiana '11

#17 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 08:18 PM

We need [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] tags...

Good idea. But that would somehow make sarcasm gay.
~Halfling

#18 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 12:26 PM

It is a good idea, but it's sometimes the tags aren't necessary. But it would be nice to know if someone is serious or not.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#19 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 01:54 PM

As I did not see it in the thread, what kind of ranges do you get on the Stormtrooper rifle? Have you thought of adding some kind of retractable stock? Just curious. Pretty cool stuff, really.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

#20 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 03:54 PM

The stormtrooper blaster gets about 75-85ft. I like the sound of a stock on it but i don't really use it anymore plus a stock would get in the way of the pump.

Edited by southpaw, 26 September 2004 - 03:54 PM.

Sup?

#21 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:16 PM

Just an idea, but you could add to the pump, so it'd be like a Blast Bazooka type gun.

#22 southpaw

southpaw

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 12:02 PM

Do you mean change the pump handle? I like the RF20 pump handle too much to change it. Does anyone get my sig?
Sup?

#23 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:51 PM

He'd be flipping me off.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#24 southpaw

southpaw

• Members