Wildfire

toting ten pounds of agony

5 replies to this topic

#1 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 01:06 PM

Has anyone ever modded the wildfire? I cant find any mods.
"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#2 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 07:18 AM

I just picked one up a few days ago, but have not had any time yet to take it apart. I’ll let you know when I do but it may be a while. However, the first thing that comes to mind would be to take a pair of pliers and remove the posts in the barrel so it can fire homemade ammo.

#3 Enigma

Enigma

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 06:19 PM

If you take out the drum assembly, you can unscrew it and take all the post assemblies out without damaging them.
Some people say I'm horrible, but in reality, I have the heart of a little boy... in a jar on my desk.

#4 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 09:06 PM

If you take out the drum assembly, you can unscrew it and take all the post assemblies out without damaging them.

HOLD UP.Before doing that, is the RF20's assembly the same as Wildfire?if it is, you're killing the gun's seal by taking out the poles.I don't own one so I'm not sure, just check.
Morons With Guns own you.

#5 seirus

seirus

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 06:02 PM

LiKnSmAkScOmIn! is quite right. By removing the poles and air restrictors your pressure will drop significantly. Unless you plan on using this as a CQB bullethose, I don't suggest doing this.
Yeah, life sucks, but it does guarantee a trip around the sun every 365 days.

#6 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 01:03 AM

I would try trimming down the poles to about 1/2" or so. Then, you could at least run Stefans, and still maintain a proper seal.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users