Photo

Best Airsoft Pistol?

16 replies to this topic

#1 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 10:12 PM

For all of you out there that are into airsoft I am interested in knowing what the best clear spring airsoft pistol for 40 bucks and under is. It has to be clear because of my parents, and I don't want to get green gas because its so expensive but if you know of a green gas gun for 40 and under please post. Also this will be my first airsoft gun so keep that in mind. Please post a link as well. Thanks :ph34r:
"Ahh The Power Of Cheese"

#2 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 10:46 PM

Anything by KWC is great. Here is a clear Berreta that is perfect for what you want. It uses .2 gram bbs, and it is high quality.

~Vintage
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
~Al Capone

#3 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 10:46 PM

Ebay is your friend.

#4 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 11:07 PM

Vintage that link just gos to a airsoft website not an actual gun and I couldn't find a clear beretta on that site. Do you have a direct link?

#5 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 11:36 PM

http://shortyusa.com...x.html?RID=4328

Took me 3 fucking seconds dude. I suggest the hardballer shotgun.

#6 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 12:34 PM

This is a nice springer, and here. They aren't clear but, hmm, well I guess that there not clear? :w00t: Oh well, why can't you have colored?

BTW: does anyone know if this or this are good Mp5's? And have you seen these? They look nice but something tells me there cheapy. ^_^ Sorry to hijack the thread.

m00se

#7 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 02:17 PM

Probably because his parents dont want him to have REAL looking pistol to get himself in trouble with.

Moose, ANY rifle for that low of a price is shit and this has been stated many times on other airsoft threads ( im not flaming you though ). The second one made by HFC might not be too bad, but for $40 you can get a nicer pistol or even an AEG pistol from ebay. You can also dish out an extra $10 and get an even nicer spring rifle.

Edited by NinjZ, 17 September 2004 - 02:53 PM.

#8 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 02:32 PM

The hfc mp5 is an awesome beginner springer. It has good fps and uses .2s.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#9 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 02:55 PM

For some reason, when you link the different pages for the guns, it links the main page...

go to the spring gun section then keep cycling through the pages or clik show all, the clear ones are in their.

#10 slowpotato

slowpotato

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 03:07 PM

If you want a good airsoft gun get either a clear hardballer 2 (39.99) if you want ok range but really good rate of fire for a springer, or get an mp5 sd3(44.99) (i dont think they come in clear) which has great range and accuracy and medium rate of fire, or you could get a UHC m9 which is pretty much one of the best spring pistols (im not sure if they come in clear). If you want a cheap gas gun that doesn't come in clear you could get a UHC USP gas non-blowback pistol(39.99)

I own all of thses guns, except the gas one and they all work fine and are very nice guns. I ordered them from http://www.shortyusa...2.226&RID=1&NL= , that site has very, very good service. I also own a super 9 and i like it alot but thats out of your price range. And I'ved used a Panther arms A-15 and its a great gun also, but that out of your price range also.

EDIT: try to avoid any guns from neonfire they are really cool looking, but suck for the most part.

Edited by slowpotato, 17 September 2004 - 03:11 PM.

#11 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:43 PM

..... The second one made by HFC might not be too bad, but for $40 you can get a nicer pistol or even an AEG pistol from ebay. You can also dish out an extra $10 and get an even nicer spring rifle.

And what might some of those nicer pistols or nicer springers be?

#12 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 05:53 PM

You want a nice springer?
Posted Image
BEHOLD. The Toystar SR-16 M4. I believe it to be one of, if not the best spring action rifles out there. Shoots .20 bb's at about 300 fps. You really can't go wrong with Toystar. Most of their rifles are even known to out shoot the Tokyo Marui springers such as the ™XM-117 or the ™M16-A2. With shipping and handling, most of the Toystar rifles cost a little over a hundred, but they are incredibly great guns and are built to last.

As for the sweet spring pistols, stick with Tokyo Marui. Most of them use .20 bb's and are included with hop up. The Socom is a very popular one. I always loved the usp design though.

Go here for a nice guide to spring pistols.

Go here for a nice guide to spring rifles.

And here to check out Modelmarts.com for some sweet spring rifles.

#13 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 06:52 PM

Is this any good? Is the Walther company a good airsoft manufacturer?

#14 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 07:22 PM

AHAHA, Walther is a real gun company. Thats the actualy name of the gun walther-p99. That gun does look pretty good though.

#15 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 09:58 AM

No, Walther is not a very good Airsoft company. Sorry about the link, but it seems the URL for the guns at ShortyUSA never changes. Go here, click "Spring Guns" on the top, scroll down and choose page 2.

The clear version is the second one on that page. It isn't really a "Berreta", it's a Taurus PT92 which is almost identical. It uses white bbs like most of the KWC and KSC brands. They are stronger guns and better accuracy than most on the market. I think only $35 Tokyo Marui pistols compare in quality.

~Vintage
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
~Al Capone

#16 CheeseNerfer

CheeseNerfer

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 11:33 AM

Is this any good? It looks like the same brand but has a higher fps

#17 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 12:00 PM

I haven't used an S&W airsoft gun before. I am guessing it is KWC or KSC brand, so it probably is good. Remember, when a site is advertising a gun that shoots both .12 and .2 bb's, the FPS listed is usually the speed of .12's. .12's shoot faster, but lack mass to keep them flying straight and far.

Most KWC guns are around 260 FPS with .2's. That is very good speed for a .2 shooting springer pistol. I think Tokyo Marui's hit 280 FPS for their springers with .2 gram bbs. If that S&W gun is KWC, you are fine.

Edit: FPS really does not mean anything. Everything hinges on the company that makes the gun. Anything by TM or KWC is excellent material. The first section of this topic tells about each of the major airsoft companies. I would make your decision based on that.

~Vintage

Edited by Vintage, 18 September 2004 - 12:17 PM.

~Al Capone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users