Quad Barrel Titan W/scout

Goodbye

27 replies to this topic

#26 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 01:22 AM

Thirst, when you figure out the RF20 bladder/semiauto at2k thing, you could find a way to integrate that into the Titan, plus it's tank. Then you could have multiple shotgun "shells," and be able to shoot 2-3 shots. Although the whole point of the shotgun is to get all of them in one shot, you could avoid reloading time. Besides, the Titan is big already, so it can't hurt to add a semi-auto function onto it. I'm not sure how you would do this though...Just an idea.
Indiana '11

#27 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:46 PM

When you take off the coupler, does it shoot micros well? if so, get your test on and get some ranges if possible, 'cause this looks awsome.

#28 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 10:19 AM

When you take off the coupler, does it shoot micros well? if so, get your test on and get some ranges if possible, 'cause this looks awsome.

Although your intentions are good, this topic is nearly 9 months old, and has been dead for along time. Please refrain from posting in topics this old unless you have something to really add. Now about the range, I am sure it gets the same as ompa's does, considering it looks like the same modification. Try not to bring back old topics in the future.

Edited by The Large Moose, 08 May 2005 - 10:20 AM.

QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users