Site Problems...

it's weird

5 replies to this topic

#1 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 09:31 PM

I didn't really know what section to put this under. Every time I visit the site, or I click on the NerfHaven link or something to that effect, it doesn't refresh all the information and stuff. For example...today I log on and I see that the newest post for General Nerf is Nerf Center by Cxwq. Now, I know I've seen this post before so it's definately not new. I have to refresh every time I come back to the forums/nerfhaven.com page. I think it's just my computer, but since a lot of you have huge experience in computers, any reason why this may be happening?

AA
Indiana '11

#2 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 09:36 PM

I didn't really know what section to put this under. Every time I visit the site, or I click on the NerfHaven link or something to that effect, it doesn't refresh all the information and stuff. For example...today I log on and I see that the newest post for General Nerf is Nerf Center by Cxwq. Now, I know I've seen this post before so it's definately not new. I have to refresh every time I come back to the forums/nerfhaven.com page. I think it's just my computer, but since a lot of you have huge experience in computers, any reason why this may be happening?

AA

Cookies. Enable them.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#3 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 10:26 PM

Thanks. But ah...I don't know where. I use IE and windows XP home. I looked briefly under internet options..is this where it is?

AA
Indiana '11

#4 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 08:20 PM

In IE:

Tools/Internet Options/Privacy tab

You will probably want the slider set at medium, or medium-high.

~Vintage
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
~Al Capone

#5 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 08:36 PM

In IE, you also want to disable all content advisor.
Tyranny Response Team

#6 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 08:39 PM

They got it right on.

We hope it helps you out. If it doesn't work, you've got a problem with your firewall most likely.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users