Photo

It's Been Too Damn Long

5 replies to this topic

#1 Inferno

Inferno

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 02:52 AM

Wow, it has been a long time since i was in a nerf forum. I don't know if anyone from nerfonline remembers me, but I used to be Psycho1 there. I also had a friend that went there all the time; Nerf Psycho. Ya'll might remember him better. Last time I was on a nerf forum was probably 4 or 5 years ago. I stopped nerfing in about 7th or 8th grade, just because my nerf buddies weren't really up to it anymore. But I've kept all my guns, and now my nephew is in his prime for nerf wars (he kinda resparked my interest).

I just thought I'd see if I could get my self back into it. So here I am. Damn, it feels good to be back. If anyone in Texas wants to nerf, let me know. Thanks.
"I figured out what was wrong with your vacuum. Turns out a half-eaten meatball was clogging up the intake."
"Oh...well, did ya save it?"
"Uh-no."
"...You bastard."
-Family Guy

#2 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 04:39 AM

Howdy, and welcome back.

I certainly remember Nerf Psycho and i think i may even remember you, i was just on the tail end of NO, months before it closed.

Good to see another returning from the past, as many have recently, and i hope you see some familiar faces. [I'm guessing you wont remember me, no problems there...]

I dont know what happens in Texas but you might just want to check out the Nerf Wars section and see whats going on.

Still, welcome back.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 10:10 AM

Welcome to NH. May your stay be... interesting.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 02:47 PM

The recent influx of new members have made for interested threads, posts, and replies.

As you can see, I'm fairly new here. However, it's nice to see an old member come back. Welcome to NH.

~ompa

#5 WarGhost

WarGhost

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 07:24 PM

I as well am very new, but i know how to do most of the things on this site.

#6 Inferno

Inferno

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 12:22 AM

Thanks guys. It's good to be back.
"I figured out what was wrong with your vacuum. Turns out a half-eaten meatball was clogging up the intake."
"Oh...well, did ya save it?"
"Uh-no."
"...You bastard."
-Family Guy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users