Jump to content


Blow Gun Valves

3 replies to this topic

#1 earl the bunny

earl the bunny


  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:43 PM

They are commonly called blowgun valves and they don't have good airflow. The only use I found for them is as an exhaust/pilot valve for a piston/diaphram/solenoid valve.

You can get these for $2 when they are on sale.

Edit: I'm really sorry, I meant just to post a reply to another topic here.

Edited by earl_the_bunny, 30 August 2004 - 11:49 PM.

  • 0

#2 Langley


    LGLF - Since 2002

  • Administrators
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:50 PM

In what context did you use such a valve? I'm guessing potato cannon, but it could almost as easily used in a nerf gun.
Are there any fittings that connect the valve to PVC, or do you just glue that sucker into the closest fit you can get?
  • 0

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 earl the bunny

earl the bunny


  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 07:36 PM

I have used them for an exhaust for my spud gun but now i am working on making semi-auto pistols using them as a main valve.
  • 0

#4 Gamefreak



  • Members
  • 362 posts
  • Location:A magical place of wonder

Posted 31 August 2004 - 07:51 PM

whoops nevermind this post.

Edited by Gamefreak, 31 August 2004 - 07:51 PM.

  • 0
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users