Clearshot

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jumbo Pancake

Jumbo Pancake

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:36 PM

Hi,

I am planning on buying my first set of upgraded springs from Out Of Darts. I have a few mods in mind, including the Clearshot(Stormfire) and the Kronos. I know the Kronos can take both springs, but I am not sure about the clearshot because the [k25] seems to be a bit wider in diameter then the [k26] and I don't know if the plunger tube will be too small. Anyone know whether or not the clearshot can fit a [k25]? 

Also, what are the differences between these two springs? I have looked around but can't seem to find any solid, simple information on the difference.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Dr-Glaucous

Dr-Glaucous

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:18 AM

I, personally, am not the most experienced with springers, springs, and pneumatic blasters in general, so I will not make a suggestion about which spring you should use.

will, however, redirect you here: http://nerfhaven.com...pring-database/ for more information and a universal spring database made by those more experienced in this field than me.

What is today but yesterday’s tomorrow?

#3 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:54 PM

[k26] technically has more draw weight, but experimental data indicates the [k25] will get better performance in some circumstances (likely due to spring interference). There's more data on the Mcmaster page for each spring.

#4 tylerphnc

tylerphnc

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 07:03 PM

I would recomend a [k26] for the nerf stormfire because, it is in my stormfire. Also the [k25] I found would sometimes slip past the plunger head.

#5 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:21 PM

Captain Xavier has done both of these in his "Can it take a K-26?" Series.
QUOTE(WratH @ Sep 5 2006, 02:45 PM) View Post

Whats with you idiots and all these ancient god names? Call it FuckingPecan or something.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

#6 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:45 PM

because the [k25] seems to be a bit wider in diameter then the [k26] 

This is a major reason why the [k26] is a much more commonly used spring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users