Photo

What spring is better for the Ceda?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Arches

Arches

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:39 PM

I want to WEAKEN my Ceda so i dont make children cry if i go to a nerf war. Please send me a link to a WEAKENED edition of a Ceda spring.

#2 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 10:30 PM

It hits <120 OOTB, which isn't substantially more than stock Adventureforce or Dartzone blasters and may be less than some Rivals. Are you worried because the limit for the war is less than that, or because you've used it on and made kids cry?

#3 Arches

Arches

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:23 AM

It hits <120 OOTB, which isn't substantially more than stock Adventureforce or Dartzone blasters and may be less than some Rivals. Are you worried because the limit for the war is less than that, or because you've used it on and made kids cry?

Well, i had a friend shoot me with it and i thought to myself "Whoa, that is way too powerful dude" (they were soft elite darts) Not worried about the limit, just there's like 5 year olds that go to the nerf wars i go to sometimes.

#4 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:10 PM

Eh, I play with 5 year olds with 100-120 FPS blasters. Make everyone wear goggles and whiners wear masks, don't use FVJ's, take the hit rather than the shot at close range. Should be OK; keep in mind it's rarely your equipment that will cause kids to cry and much more likely their hurt feelings; I've seen kids start crying from hits from stock blasters at reasonable range and (when pressed) they usually just didn't want to be tagged out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users