Worker cage issue

Help

2 replies to this topic

#1 Bigfish007

Bigfish007

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:27 AM

Hi, Ive installed xsw auto kit into an orange stryfe and a cantilevered cage (sorry I cant remember what model Ive had it about a year, its silver). The flywheels are workers, blue with a diamond pattern. The issue Im having is that it wont pull the darts through. If you push the dart into the flywheels it shoots them out just fine but it seems the gap between the wheels and the front of the dart (only talking a mill or two) is big enough that once the dart is pushed by the xsw pusher rode, its not enough to engage.

Im using the recommended flywheels but to my very untrained eye they look like they just might be too small.

Anyone any ideas as to what Ive done wrong? Ive ordered a larger set of wheels.

Cheers

Edited by Bigfish007, 10 January 2019 - 03:30 AM.

#2 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:13 PM

Need more info on cage. Otherwise try bigger flywheels.

Cyclones are the cats pajamas. I reccomend them highly. Otherwise worker high crush should do the trick. Im don't use canted cages but I'm pretty sure the concavity on worker wheels won't be an issue.
QUOTE(WratH @ Sep 5 2006, 02:45 PM) View Post

Whats with you idiots and all these ancient god names? Call it FuckingPecan or something.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

#3 snakerbot

snakerbot

Maker of Things

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:48 AM

I've heard of those auto kits having too little stroke, but not to that extent. What darts are you using?

Second what Cthulhu said. I'm not aware of a silver canted cage besides the DRS cage, which you're obviously not using.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users