Photo

Best aluminum longshot boltsled and spring combo?

Longshot boltsled spring

2 replies to this topic

#1 Cpnerfok

Cpnerfok

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:32 AM

I am planning on getting a brass breach from DartKrafts and need advice choosing the right boltsled and spring combo to go with it; I already purchased the Gavin Fuzzy pump grip so this should complete my build, and I checked the archives but there are new boltsled sand turf springs is now an American company from what I can tell so Im not sure which route to go.

#2 IAmAPenguin

IAmAPenguin

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:04 AM

Hi, i would reccomend the Artifact anodised-aluminium boltsled paired with a NerfTurf 16kg longshot spring. (do they even make those anymore?) I had been using that combo in my main longshot for over a year and it always worked smooth and consistently. The boltsleds are made to a high quality, look nice and are intuitavely designed although they do come at a pretty premium price. The springs on the other hand, are some of the best around and are pretty affordable.
If you do plan to use a high yield spring, it goes without saying that you will also need a stronger catch spring. The NerfTurf springs do ship with some top-notch replacements though, so that should be the least of your worries.

Hope this was helpful.
"If this shit breaks, im'a sue physics." - Me everytime i make something.

#3 roboman

roboman

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:25 PM

Hi. I still make boltsleds and they're $65 each + shipping. They're available through my facebook page. I'm not really active on here anymore so if you have any questions, feel free to send the page a PM or use my email that's listed on there. 

Turf springs are the highest quality you can get and are very affordable. They are available here.

Youtube

LS and Retaliator boltsleds are currently available at https://www.facebook.com/RoboM8/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users