Photo

Best flywheels for canted cages..?

5 replies to this topic

#1 SeniorXJ

SeniorXJ

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:46 AM

I resently bought a printed 41.5mm CANTED morpheus cage with a guide from JB3dIndustries for my Stryfe. Now I'm looking for advice on what the best flywheels for this cage would be? I'm running white worker wheels at the moment and have insutanto wheels as well.

What do you guys think would be the best flywheels for a canted cage??

#2 SeniorXJ

SeniorXJ

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:28 AM

?

#3 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:55 PM

I don't think anyone actually knows, canted systems are infrequent and usually proprietary to themselves.

#4 Dino

Dino

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:02 PM

You can use any flywheels you prefer, There is no BEST flywheel set, it's mostly user preference, personally I prefer smooth concave wheels, like the UK Bulldog or HBC Riot wheels.

#5 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:35 PM

Concave would be a good idea for the non-canted wheel, but would probably fuck off the accuracy on the canted.  My suggestion would be flat in the canted position and concave in the flat position.

[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#6 Bert81

Bert81

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:20 PM

The best canted cage in terms of accuracy (Dr. Snikkas Cage) uses extremely concave wheels. It helps that the wheels were specifically designed for the cage though. Concave wheels are the way to go all around in my findings. I use the snikkas wheels in a specially designed straight ofp cage and they are more accurate than any other straight cage I have other than the FDL.

Concave would be a good idea for the non-canted wheel, but would probably fuck off the accuracy on the canted.  My suggestion would be flat in the canted position and concave in the flat position.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users