Photo

Nerf War Stories.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 10:58 AM

I think it would be nice if their were some war stories on the site.

#2 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 01:46 PM

i've never really found that reading war stories is very fun. maybe it's just me, but how many people actually read those? war videos and pictures on the other hand are a lot more interesting, and aren't exaggerated, like many of those war stories.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#3 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 02:22 PM

Videos are hard and I'm lazy. :alien:

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 02:47 PM

I think war stories are a bit like fish stories. They're usually full of shit and are only interesting to the person telling them.

They have a place when they're associated with a war that had high attendance from the NIC because other people who were there can relate and enjoy the story. I'm not going to make a section for it but feel free to post writeups in the wars forum if you have a fun war.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 04:48 PM

That's cool and cwxq I am making a nerf movie when I'm finshed would you want it for the site.

#6 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 05:28 PM

That's cool and cwxq I am making a nerf movie when I'm finshed would you want it for the site.

I'm actually not sure at all what I am supposed to say to that comment other than this right here. Either that, or just laugh at you.
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#7 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:17 PM

I'm actually not sure at all what I am supposed to say to that comment other than this right here. Either that, or just laugh at you.

Why? Whats so weird about making a nerf movie? Hell I'm a film student and I've been toying with the idea of making a fictional nerf movie. It could be done well, if it didn't take itself too seriously. I think a tongue-in-cheek nerf movie with campy characters and awesome battle sequences would be pretty cool. It'd be a bitch to film but.....
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#8 Switchblade

Switchblade

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:58 PM

Mock the "l33t" n00bs out there. Yes, you're hardcore, but make fun of the loser hardcore people. It can involve drive-bys/mob hits. Ah, that would be great.

#9 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 08:25 PM

so do you want it. B)

#10 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 08:26 PM

Whats so fictional about a Nerf drive by?
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#11 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 05:45 PM

Evil's done it... I can do it... All you need is good accuracy, knowledge of speed, and timing... Oh yeah, and a good-ranged G U N...

Please, Black Blade, use proper punctuation and capitalization and all that stuff, it makes your messages alot easier to read. This site doesn't really promote thinking and trying to guess peoples' messages.

I have a N E R F war story, yeah... And it's real... Yeah...
Heres a taste to it:
Stupidest move ever made by my friend "Tez"
[Tez runs into a room, shuts the door, and falls on the bed landing on Dark Shrimp.]
[Click]
Tez: Oh shit.

~Mystic~

Edit: For some reason, on my messages, the words "N E R F", "M O D", and "G U N" keep getting censored... Wtf?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users