Recently, at a local goodwill i was looking through the toy isle when i stumbled across an odd looking red and blue marshmallow extreme blaster. i inspected it pumped, then fired, and i could instantly tell it was very powerful; putting my hand against the seal and firing sent my hand flying backwards. 2.99$ and I'm home working on the mod.
1. marshmallow extreme blaster
2. a h*ck of a lot of duct tape
3. 8 to 20 inches of 1/2 inch cpvc
1. Wrap duct tape around the cpvc barrel so it can fit snugly in the barrel of the marshmallow gun
NOTE: To save time and duct tape you can put PVC around the barrel, if it is not snugly fit on the barrel put duct tape in between the space from the cpvc barrel to the PVC like so
2ND NOTE: This takes a lot of trial and error to get a snug fit in the barrel
2. Cut about 8 inches of duct tape and roll it so it has all sides sticky and apply to the middle of the duct tape section
3. Shove your homemade adapter snugly into the barrel!
NOTE: make sure the break action still has a full range of motion and can lock back
4. Optional: attach a rock climbing thing to the carry handle and attach a sling
it will only let me post one picture so I'm going to post this. https://drive.google...9Kc1CJtJ_FrPNUi
Chronograph tests (10 pumps) (in fps)
Waffle darts- 79, 52, 77 (waffle darts perform poorly because of their rubber heads, to solve this, apply silicone safe wd40 to the barrel
red clourf plastic head darts- 178,186,174
unknown brand plastic head darts- 111,173,168
elite darts- 199,150,148
this blaster has surprisingly low velocity due to what i think is air leakage, not from my redneck adapter but from the seal between the front and back side of the break, if you have any advice on how to improve this mod or how to post multiple pictures please reply so i can see, thank you!
P.S I am only ten years old and this is my first mod guide so please don't criticize for bad grammar