I've been working on this project, it being my second flywheel project ever. Phase 1 is completed. Phase 2 will be explained once it's done. Phase 1 is just simple basics.
Here is a mod list, for phase 1. Keep in mine this is just phase 1, much more impressive stuff to come.
- Neo rhino motors to give it that virtually nonexistant spin up.
- Voltmeter hidden under the jam door
- Rewired to LiPo with 16AWG wire
- That LiPo is a Turnigy Graphene 1500mAh 65C 3S
- Custom battery tray made from a toolbox. Doubles the width, but it's massive.
- MOSFET'd rev trigger
- Kill switch
Edited by Electronic Leopard, 17 April 2018 - 11:02 AM.