Photo

homemade gun recommendations

5 replies to this topic

#1 meow121325

meow121325

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:58 PM

I am planning on making a homemade but I don't know what to make or how much it will cost to make so does anyone have any recommendations and price on them

#2 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:21 PM

Blaster, we make homemade blasters.

All the stuff to build the mk-8 will be posted in the pinned thread at the top. Start there, IIRC from nothing youre talking $30-50, but it only really costs $15 or so to build a blaster.

SNAPs and Rainbows should be similar, depends on the materials and methods you use though. Lexan costs more than wood but you can make finer cuts in it, and PVC fittings usually cost more than something you make but are easier. Ordering from McMaster is more than buying in store unless youre building large quantities of blasters to use all the stuff they ship you. There are really too many variables to just tell you what will be best, other than to tell you to look up the Mk8 thread and do that.

#3 meow121325

meow121325

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:17 AM

Blaster, we make homemade blasters.

All the stuff to build the mk-8 will be posted in the pinned thread at the top. Start there, IIRC from nothing youre talking $30-50, but it only really costs $15 or so to build a blaster.

SNAPs and Rainbows should be similar, depends on the materials and methods you use though. Lexan costs more than wood but you can make finer cuts in it, and PVC fittings usually cost more than something you make but are easier. Ordering from McMaster is more than buying in store unless youre building large quantities of blasters to use all the stuff they ship you. There are really too many variables to just tell you what will be best, other than to tell you to look up the Mk8 thread and do that.

is it possible to make one for $12 that is all I want to spend

#4 Elithenerficorn

Elithenerficorn

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:31 PM

Theoretically it’s posible if you find materials around your house
Can I get a large FUCK YOU with a side of nerf please.

#5 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:34 PM

Barring having the stuff, no. Youve got good odds of finding *some* stuff that will work though, assuming you can improvise as needed.

#6 Snoop Doggy doge

Snoop Doggy doge

Fig you, Van

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:56 AM

you can make a really decent one sub 100, a SEAR catch is great

There's a writeup here and tons of aeromech vids on them, 
http://nerfhaven.com...arbine-writeup/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users