Photo

Slingfire reassembly

2 replies to this topic

#1 SkipperBlue

SkipperBlue

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:34 AM

Hey, so I painted a slingfire and have reassembled it. I took out the part that locks the magazine unless you half prime it per se. However, there is a problem with the plunger rod not moving. Is there a way to fix this? Also, if someone could find a complete assembly guide that would be fantastic

#2 shmmee

shmmee

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:02 AM

I've been into almost every nerf blaster I've owned and with more than 20 years of nerf modding experience - the slingfire claims the title as the only blaster I've been unable to get put back together. I don't know what kind of witchcraft Hasbro puts into these things on the assembly line but once opened they refuse to be re-closed and function properly. Good luck. I gave mine to the 3 year old in a ceremony of disgraceful banishment.

Edited by shmmee, 21 February 2018 - 10:04 AM.

"and we should respect the people who make our blasters. Even if we do molest the hell out of them..."
~BritNerfMogul

#3 Elithenerficorn

Elithenerficorn

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:51 AM

If your slingfire doesn’t quite fit back together, either your plunger tube isn’t in the right place, the catch isn’t in the right place, or you need to take out all the screws and fit it together, then put the screws back in
Can I get a large FUCK YOU with a side of nerf please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users