Photo

LighTake orders- What have you gotten from them?

4 replies to this topic

#1 ComradeSch

ComradeSch

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:58 PM

For those of you who don't know (which is very few), LighTake is a Chinese wholesaler that sells third-party Nerf supplies and tactical gear for stupidly cheap. Currently you can get 1,000 Nerf darts from them for $23 US, get Worker 22rnd magazines for ~$10 each, and their inventory keeps growing (and their English keeps getting more and more unintelligible).

So, what orders have you gotten from them? Are you satisfied with them? How was their customer service for you? How much did you pay for them? And would you recommend to hell and back any products they sell?

Edited by ComradeSch, 09 December 2017 - 11:59 PM.

Moar dakka iz best dakka ya gitz.

#2 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:49 PM

I got one of the select-fire kits they offer for the Stryfe.  Seems well designed, though I have yet to install it.

Edited by Draconis, 18 December 2017 - 04:49 PM.

[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#3 ComradeSch

ComradeSch

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

I got one of the select-fire kits they offer for the Stryfe.  Seems well designed, though I have yet to install it.

I have heard great things about the select-fire kits, keep me posted on how you like it!

Moar dakka iz best dakka ya gitz.

#4 Dino

Dino

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:09 PM

I got 300 Worker Gen 2 white darts, their packaging was just bubble wrap so I'm not very pleased with that; but the darts come in boxes so they showed no signs of damage. Processing took 2 days and the shipping took 18 days including weekends, I got what I ordered but their service is nothing special.

#5 jpgossard

jpgossard

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 02:17 PM

I didn't order it, but I won one of those purple translucent 12 round mags from Captain Xavier's giveaway. The mag was great quality and I haven't had any feeding issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users