Photo

Anyone Play MLB: The Show on the PS Vita?

3 replies to this topic

#1 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:46 PM

If the title applies to you, have you ever experienced freezing issues on load screens or error messages while watching replays of a particular play, such as a home run? I'm playing the 2014 version of the game, but I'm asking if anyone has this problem in any version, given how rare this console is.

Anyone have freezing issues in general on their Vita and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks!

Edited by shandsgator8, 29 August 2017 - 09:51 PM.

#2 Eightdotno

Eightdotno

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

If the title applies to you, have you ever experienced freezing issues on load screens or error messages while watching replays of a particular play, such as a home run? I'm playing the 2014 version of the game, but I'm asking if anyone has this problem in any version, given how rare this console is.

Anyone have freezing issues in general on their Vita and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks!

I just have 1 question, why did you ask this on nerg hayven? Sony or the maker of the game could help serverly, or you could look up the problem on google or youtube, but nerf hayven is probably not the place to start looking for answers.

#3 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:03 PM

POPULAR

I just have 1 question, why did you ask this on nerg hayven? Sony or the maker of the game could help serverly, or you could look up the problem on google or youtube, but nerf hayven is probably not the place to start looking for answers.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the off topic section was limited to NIC related questions only.

Forgive my assumption that playing with foam shooting toys and the PS Vita was mutually exclusive.

#4 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

It's not *strictly* limited, but lately there hasn't been a ton of activity so it's likely that nobody who knows the answer to your question is on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users