Photo

Cheapest darts, mags, rounds, everything, I have ever seen

14 replies to this topic

#1 Pineapplepies

Pineapplepies

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:25 PM

Letting everyone know that we now have the best source for anything nerf.

Introducing,

Lighttake:http://www.lightake....e=0&pagesize=20

To give you an idea on how crazy this is, 1000 darts go for $18, and clear 18 mags go for $3 a pop, that's a third of all places previously available, and there have been multiple people saying it's not a scam.

They have darts of every color I have ever seen, anything from red, to purple, even on the mags

Plus, gone forever are the days of slugs, there are slug lookalikes for $1.99 per 50, this is just crazy, splurge while you can.

Edited by Pineapplepies, 20 August 2017 - 05:28 PM.

<p>It's nerf or...... every other blaster brand that is better 

Darth nerf "I used to like the deploy, I ''twas but a learner, now I am the master" Obi buzz bee kenobi "only a master of nerf evil darth"

#2 blitz

blitz

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

Letting everyone know that we now have the best source for anything nerf.

Introducing,

Lighttake:http://www.lightake....e=0&pagesize=20

To give you an idea on how crazy this is, 1000 darts go for $18, and clear 18 mags go for $3 a pop, that's a third of all places previously available, and there have been multiple people saying it's not a scam.

They have darts of every color I have ever seen, anything from red, to purple, even on the mags

Plus, gone forever are the days of slugs, there are slug lookalikes for $1.99 per 50, this is just crazy, splurge while you can.

I'll be ordering a few magazines to see if this site is legit, the prices are pretty nice. The colors are not new however. 

I've yet to see a durable, consistent, safe, and hopperable dart comparable to the slug with minimal wye modifications. I'm not seeing anything that fits the bill there. 

Blitz, member of the FNBS
"sexual innuendo no intendo"

#3 Pineapplepies

Pineapplepies

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:38 PM

I'll be ordering a few magazines to see if this site is legit, the prices are pretty nice. The colors are not new however. 
I've yet to see a durable, consistent, safe, and hopperable dart comparable to the slug with minimal wye modifications. I'm not seeing anything that fits the bill there.

A.)already done, Walcom was offered free stuff in the nerf department, usually, that means not a scam at all

B.)wrong, there are cut down ACCs, weird slug lookalikes, elites, worker, and you can manually cut accustrike darts and more. Here's the link, options, my friend, select the kind you want

http://www.lightake....tml?sku=2231060

C) even if slugs are better, these are cheaper, and like silly darts will feed with corn starch, these may be the same way. It may be possible, and it's very likely that any of the above mentioned kinds could work, albeit maybe a fix or two, and as I said, they have look alike slugs, if slugs work, these will, and are cheaper. Plus, if you are able to cut down accustrike darts, which I believe hopper, you can get 1000 for $18 as opposed to usually $20 plus endless amounts of time to make 200 slugs

Edit:oh and foam blast also seems to have gotten stuff

Edited by Pineapplepies, 20 August 2017 - 10:43 PM.

Darth nerf "I used to like the deploy, I ''twas but a learner, now I am the master" Obi buzz bee kenobi "only a master of nerf evil darth"

#4 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:21 AM

For the stuff I've looked at, shipping is not included in price. Add an extra $5 in there; though if they combine it might be an ok way to stock up.

#5 blitz

blitz

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:39 AM

B.)wrong, there are cut down ACCs, weird slug lookalikes, elites, worker, and you can manually cut accustrike darts and more. Here's the link, options, my friend, select the kind you want

http://www.lightake....tml?sku=2231060

C) even if slugs are better, these are cheaper, and like silly darts will feed with corn starch, these may be the same way. It may be possible, and it's very likely that any of the above mentioned kinds could work, albeit maybe a fix or two, and as I said, they have look alike slugs, if slugs work, these will, and are cheaper. Plus, if you are able to cut down accustrike darts, which I believe hopper, you can get 1000 for $18 as opposed to usually $20 plus endless amounts of time to make 200 slugs

I'm well aware of the various cut-down darts and their properties. Some have rock-hard tips, some aren't glued very well, some fly all over the place. For super stock and HvZ, they work fine however.

My point still stands. There is not a safe, hopperable, durable, and consistent dart from China. Accustrikes do not hopper consistently. 

I remain skeptical until I see a video of them going through a hopper with a standard barrel, shooting 200+ fps in a laser straight line. Also, fuck carrying cornstarch around.

Blitz, member of the FNBS
"sexual innuendo no intendo"

#6 Pineapplepies

Pineapplepies

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:43 AM

For the stuff I've looked at, shipping is not included in price. Add an extra $5 in there; though if they combine it might be an ok way to stock up.

Yes, ok, you are right, just checked and it's $31 including shipping for 1000, however, it's still a viable alternative because last I checked that's still cheaper than like eBay

#7 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:47 AM

It's a good option for cheap ammo and ugly-color mags or 18-dart mags. They don't offer too much else that's of interest yet.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#8 Pineapplepies

Pineapplepies

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:08 AM

I'm well aware of the various cut-down darts and their properties. Some have rock-hard tips, some aren't glued very well, some fly all over the place. For super stock and HvZ, they work fine however.
My point still stands. There is not a safe, hopperable, durable, and consistent dart from China. Accustrikes do not hopper consistently. 
I remain skeptical until I see a video of them going through a hopper with a standard barrel, shooting 200+ fps in a laser straight line. Also, fuck carrying cornstarch around.

Yeah I guess. And well then, I guess cornstarch is only for some people.

It's a good option for cheap ammo and ugly-color mags or 18-dart mags. They don't offer too much else that's of interest yet.

Yeah, but hey the mags and darts are good, that's all I care about

#9 aydensnake

aydensnake

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:25 AM

Protip: Don't go into the free shipping section, it's full of dildos

#10 ToadBrews

ToadBrews

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:36 AM

Welcome to the internet

#11 Pineapplepies

Pineapplepies

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:54 AM

haha yeah xD we need a banner on here that says "beware of b.o.n.a.r.s" which stands for big, orange, nerf arrows and rockets, specifically

Welcome to the internet

it's scary place #shudders#

Edited by Pineapplepies, 24 August 2017 - 10:57 AM.

#12 Pineapplepies

Pineapplepies

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

It's a good option for cheap ammo and ugly-color mags or 18-dart mags. They don't offer too much else that's of interest 

yeah, but still they are good mags, i have some, they are really good, and work fine in any blaster. Still, it's cheap

#13 PwnKitteh

PwnKitteh

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 07:21 PM

My order came in a few days ago, and I just finished modding my stryfe, so I figured I'd revive this old thread. 

My order came out to be: 

• 1000 accufakes for $14
  • 4 clear 18 dart mags for $16
  • 4 12 round mags for $6
  • 6 mega accufakes for $3
  • A worker super soaker stock for about $10

The accufakes are suprisingly good. The foam seems to be ok quality, and I only get minimal decaps when running them out of my modded stryfe (fang rv, bulldogs, ofp 42mm, 2s graphene to give you an idea). The heads are soft, and compress easily. 

Both types of magazines are made of the same plastic. They are missing the little rubber feet that come with nerf mags, so I wouldn't recommend throwing them onto concrete, but I've dropped mine and they haven't broken. There are 2 major gripes I have with them though. The followers come greased, which sounds ok, but they grease the top of the follower, where the bottom dart in the mag sits. This is especially annoying for flywheelers, since I had to clean it off because the last thing you want is grease on your flywheels. The other thing is I get a few darts that occaisionally poke out of the top of the magazine when I pull the trigger, jamming up the feeding mech. This means I have to remove the mag, flick out the dart, and then reinsert it. It's annoying, but could be solved by an ofp gen 2 cage or some kind of guide that sits on top of the mag to hold the darts in. 

On another note, I don't know how they can afford to sell you four 12 mags for $6. I don't know if it's a loss leader, or the 18s are just marked way up because nobody really wants to run 12s. 

The megas were of ok quality, same foam, but the outside diameter is smaller than actual megas, like most knockoffs. And the worker stock is genuine, which I was surprised by, since it was almost half the price I was seeing it elsewhere. 

All in all, I'm pretty happy with my order. It came out to be about $20 in shipping, and about $70 total. The shipping seems to cap out around 20 ish dollars, so I'd recommend making an order with your nerf group to save on shipping. The accufakes are alright, and are simply the cheapest darts I've seen. 

#14 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 10:22 AM

On another note, I don't know how they can afford to sell you four 12 mags for $6. I don't know if it's a loss leader, or the 18s are just marked way up because nobody really wants to run 12s. 

Theyre either clearing out overstock or it actually only costs <$1.50 to make the mags. Id actually bet it only costs <$1.50, a retailer near me has an annual sale where I can get NERF-brand 18 mags for ~$4-5 each. They might be loss-leading or customer appreciating or something, but retail markups are usually 2x wholesale and the sale is only 50% off.

I picked up a 1,000 pack of accufakes, a holster, goggles, and a tacticool-leg-bag. Everything came reasibably quickly and was much nicer than Id expected - I took a chance on the tactical stuff and Id definitely do it again.

#15 PwnKitteh

PwnKitteh

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:05 PM

I get most of my tacticool stuff from amazon, as I haven't had good luck with china. I'm not super into face masks, as I get hot enough down here in cali with just my chest rig and tac belt on. I ordered a dump pouch from aliexpress, and while it was good quality, it was just to short to hold 18s without them falling out. It's good for holding rival rounds when I run my 3s nemesis though, as damn that thing moves through ammo quick. 

The 1k pack of accufakes is definitely one of the best buys on the whole website. As for the mags, I'd bet that they actually cost <$1.50 to make. However, that means that the 18s are at a serious markup, since I doubt it costs an extra $2.50 for some more plastic and a longer spring. 

As for anyone lurking the thread, they recently added the 1k pack to their us warehouse, where it qualifies for free shipping. Obviously shipping for something that large isn't free, but it should arrive sooner. Here is the link for anyone interested. For some reason, I can't find the $14 1k pack of accufakes on the website, so it might not be there anymore. There's a few $19 1k packs on lightake, but it seems like the selection for lightake and nfstrike is different. Still, $22 for 1000 darts is a good buy, especially for someone that needs darts for a loaner bin. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users