Review and read through

17 replies to this topic

#1 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 05:23 PM

Probably the best war I've been to the last 3 years. It's up there with me and the first, biggest, best Apoc. Everyone was so casual about everything and no one got bent out of shape. The LCM has Nerfed around a lot and we've to our share of these events, but I personally have never seen so many awesome dodges and shots. Even Talio pulled off an Olympic dodge or two. I remind you he's 6'6 and a mean 300.

The Philly guys have really added some new blood to our side of the coast and I really like it. And if Marco gets his hands this thread he has to understand that our nicknames for them are just jokes and we actually enjoy their company immensely.

I also think I'm a better shot when I'm hungover - but that's another story.

So I just want to let Phil and the LGLF know that they organized a great get together. Everyone tried, but everyone had a sense of humor, and that's hard to find.

We mixed it up with the rounds, and I liked the arena tag games. Thanks to the Horsemen for coming up with the idea?

Love,

<3 Matt

Edited by Evil, 21 August 2004 - 05:25 PM.

2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 08:30 PM

Dude, I'm never going to Jersey again.... ever.

So yeah, that war was pretty sick, and so was Fred. I hope he's alive. Basically, I think everything went real well. Sure there was three of us whose names shall not be mentioned showed up a little "tired", but even we had a good time. I think things are starting to mesh out a bit. I mean, I feel like this war was really a corner stone. I feel like even when I got pissed off, it was short lived.

So basically, I'm tired. We had our first banned gun since I came into the community. Congrats Hasbro for making a weapon so devilishly modifiable. That’s right, the Titan barrel modded with petg was banned. While super impressive, I knew I didn't want to get hit by it, and just about everyone concurred, so it got bagged. Hersh is getting his groove back after his few months absents, and it’s great to see him having a good time. I just hope his triple nipple clears up, sorry dude.

Uh those three team wars were great. I mean, the LCM played it smart, the Philly kids played it like they always do, and the LGLF plus Hersh and myself really took front line in those. I guess we shouldn’t have ganged up on the kids, but they were good sports about it.

The tides are changing. I mean, the Philly kids can really get a lot of kills due to the fact they put out so many darts. But with the help of a few of us more aggressive players, it equaled out well. Anyway, that’s all I have the heart to tell for now, I’ll be busy laughing my ass off that I strapped a 2k to a crossbow mid war.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#3 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 08:58 PM

I will agree entirely duder. I love the Philly kids. I just think they need some experience and some more team meshing. That's one of the things the LCM noticed today, was that as a team we moved particularly smooth. We didn't need to talk, and even if we reacted independently, we reacted the same way everytime. That's what is cool about having played with my gang for close to four years now.

Oh, and ganging up, I never did. I felt bad for the kids and that's why Hersh got it. You can't do that, and I'm glad we didn't the second time around.

Pistol wars owned.

Edited by Evil, 21 August 2004 - 09:03 PM.

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 05:48 AM

Best Damn War I've been to in a long time as well. I'm on my way out to work so I will post later about my experience, provided I can remember all of them.
I hate you.

#5 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 07:52 PM

Overall the philly guys had a great time.
We got smoked the first round when we were teamed up on, but its all good cause we should have been more smart anyway, and not have gotten caught in between both other teams.

The pistol wars were really phat.

Dave was kinda bumbed that he couldnt use his titen, because he just made it. And talio, by the way the barrels are not pteg, they are airline tubing inside of pvc.

We don't mindthe nicknames, and by the way, we are still calling Tom, The Mouth. (he dosnt mind)

One last comment: Our ammo sucks, but I can't yell at anyone cause im the one who made it :P
I think our foam is to thick, because i have to twist it to get it into my barrels, and they get all squished, and when i fire it they explode when they come out of the barrel.
Gotta go to Home Depot, and find the type of FBR that Hersh and Talio use. I think its like frost king or something.

And thanks to the lglf for hosting the war.
To bad warlock couldnt make it, sorry i forgot the brass.

Edited by MAC, 22 August 2004 - 07:55 PM.

#6 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 11:17 PM

Great job everyone, the war kicked ass.

Thanks again Phil for a good war.

Philly guys: Good jobs, you guys have decent shooting skills, be a little more conservative with your shots though, If you wait, the shot will come.
Teamwork was a little lacking but hell, for a long time, teamwork was lacking in the LCM as well.
You guys were really cool about us ganging up on you, it was a bastardly thing to do, but you took it well.

LGLF... um...well...yea.
Just kidding, you guys were awesome, Lefty was mean with a pistol, and I think Phil even got a couple kills. Anthony wasn't too shabby considering that it was his first war in a while, if hes even been to one before. Too bad Fred had to leave.

Talio and OMC: what can be said for you two. Always a pleasure. Thanks for the AT3k and the NF's, respectively. I had a good shot on OMC's face as he was hiding behidn a tree. Needless to say, he was hunting me for the rest of the day.

LCM: Like Matt said, we were a cohesive unit. We barely needed to tell each other what we were doing or how we would react. We functioned like a real friggin team. That was probably our best war teamwork-wise, that I have ever seen.

- Pistol wars owned.
- Arena war wasn't bad but we needed a better area to play in.
- 3-Team war was interesting, as was our bunker on the hill.
- Thunderstorms kick ass.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#7 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 06:39 PM

I'd really like to think up new and exciting match types for our next war guys. And the way it's looking, the Thanksgiving war will probably be a go.

#8 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:48 AM

Ah I just got home so I don't care how old this topic is.

Great war, I had a great time. I had a great time at the diner the night before with Evil, Talio and the LGLF. I loved the pistol wars, I got a lot of lucky dodges. Hersh gave me a new name The Nuts. The Philly kids were cool, they were doing much better when they stopped running away as soon as they saw some one holding a gun. I had a great time doing my suicide runs and getting shot by 5 people at once. All in all great war but I want my damn Blast Bazooka back.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#9 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 01:14 PM

Posted Image
Load up boys, Langleys trunk.
Posted Image
"We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind"
Posted Image
From left to right, Fred, one of the twins, Tyler, Me
Posted Image
Hersh and I in a standoff, I most likely won :wink:
Posted Image
Hersh got lost again.
Posted Image
"Aw look I broke a nail" - Talio
Posted Image
Hersh and Talio trying to take on an army.

I guess I have to many pics to put in one post...

Edited by leftnut, 31 August 2004 - 01:19 PM.

"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."

#10 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 01:19 PM

Posted Image
Watch as the winners walk away :lol:
Posted Image
Fred wasn't feeling to good...
Posted Image
Philly bitches, err I mean kids... :wink:
Posted Image
Lets Go Bitches
Posted Image
That is one badass natural blurr
Posted Image
Ah there we go
Posted Image
Its a Big Foot spotting
Posted Image
From left to right, Langley, Me, Chinka (my bro), Talio
Posted Image
Mantis is confused
Posted Image
Left to right, Mantis, (Crouching)Hersh, Philly Kid, Bortko Twin, Black hair Philly Kid, (Crouching)The Mouth, Other Bortko Twin, Itsa Me, Talio, (Crouching)Langley, Philly Kid, Tyler, (Crouching) Mac, Philly Kid, Evil

Pics thanks to my brother. He died early every time just to take them :lol:

Edited by leftnut, 31 August 2004 - 01:27 PM.

#11 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 01:33 PM

Awesome, can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

#12 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:07 PM

Rest of the pictures...

Posted Image
Word up
Posted Image
Thats mostly from the rain, its not all sweat
Posted Image
Shh its an ambush
Posted Image
Just waiting for them now...
Posted Image
Talio stuck in a hole
Posted Image
Loven all the NFs

#13 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:08 PM

But wait there is more...

Posted Image
I'm not sure whats going on there
Posted Image
Looks like Evil picking off a philly kid.
Posted Image
Mantis thinks he is well hidden
Posted Image
Wheres Waldo?
Posted Image
Evil and Mantis tired after a hard day of kicking ass
Posted Image
Another group photo

#14 Suave

Suave

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:17 PM

Whoa! Did Evil cut his hair?! Ka-razy.

#15 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:53 PM

Yep, he looks less like a little girl and more like one of those Lez Navy Chicks :lol:

#16 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 03:31 PM

Yea, the hair's all gone. Did the Philly kids take pics? I recall one of them with a camera.

Edited by Evil, 31 August 2004 - 05:26 PM.

#17 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 01:21 AM

I cut mine too, nice to see you noticed bitch. Chirst.

Anyway, that one picture of me holding my crossbow over my head brought a fun memory to mind. After our team was split up and anal hammered, I went and joined the LCM's team with Hersh.

While walking up to Evil I proclained..."If I fight with you, will I get to kill English?"

Good times. Man my man boobs look good in that picture.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#18 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 08:38 AM

Did the Philly kids take pics? I recall one of them with a camera.

Nope my brother took the pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users