Photo

Favorite Nerf Melee Solution? (If your wars allow them)

1 reply to this topic

Poll: Favorite Nerf Melee Solution? (If your wars allow them)

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What weapons do you like to use in Nerf melee?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ComradeSch

ComradeSch

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:34 PM

How do you like to smack people with foam, if your wars allow it? To be clear: "melee" is any Nerf tag that does not include firing/launching a foam or Boomco dart, rocket or ball from a blaster at long range and means any foam/sock implement that's designed to be used to strike with safely or to be thrown.

Personally, I have a few options I like, an electronic lightsaber, a Marauder sword, and a LARP reproduction of a Soviet entrenching tool made out of foam.

Moar dakka iz best dakka ya gitz.

#2 Mehku

Mehku

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

I should say that the only really "safe" melee weapons are Dagorhir spec weapons. They are designed to be used with full force and still not cause the person getting hit any real harm if you're not being completely stupid with them. I do use a Marauder when I go to MANO Wars, but I have permission to use one and that privilege can be taken away at any time should I ever swing with full force. 

TL;DR Don't use Nerf official melee weapons unless you can control your swings and people trust you with them. Those can hurt people if used with full force.

Edited by Mehku, 29 June 2017 - 09:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users