JSPB ZLIN Rifling

No replies to this topic

#1 3DBBQ

3DBBQ

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:02 AM

POPULAR

Hi, remember the method of using fishing line for rifling by winding fishing line in the barrel?

I would like to publish a new version of ZLING Rifling. You can download the stl file to apply it to your work.

Features of this version:

1. Adjustable twist rate

2. Threads are held by screw. Fat-finger problem free. That is to say, no more tying!

3. Threads will not loosen.

img-6354_orig.jpg

WHAT IS ZLIN RIFLING?

2010, January 27th, Ezekiel Lin successfully make the dart spin with fishing line for rifling. The technique was named Antennae Rifling Barrel since after tying, the threads looks like antennae of insects. The threads can function as sensors, enabling players to observe wind direction while shooting.
DEVELOPMENT
2015 ARB is applied to JSPB Pro and renamed as Zlin Rifling. Knot tying parts are improved.
2016 Zlin Rifling is applied to JSPB Pro2. The original 4-line design is increased to 6-line, significantly improved shooting accuracy.
2017 Zlin Rifling is applied to JSPB B&B. Threads are held by a screw, hence thread tying is no longer required.
FEATURES
simple-feature_orig.png

The standard internal diameter of Zlin Rifling ring is 18.55mm. Rings of 13mm and 14mm internaldiameter are also available.

(1) Standing poles, designed to make the screw stand whiling being fixed to the barrel.
(2) Blocker, prevents over screwing, also acts as a cooling conductor during 3D printing.
(3) Supporting arms, supports the frame.
(4) Grooves, holds lines.
(5) Taps, increases screw stability.
fig2_orig.png
Zlin Rifling’s ring-shaped holder allows you to install barrels with various design. The distinctive feature of the barrel case is a long strip shaped hole for fine tuning.

FISHING LINE
materials and features introductions:
Line Diameter: 0.2mm (1.5#)

Braided Fishing Line: Some are made of PET+PE, absorbs water and has a high abrasion resistant.
Metal Fishing Line: Covered with a layer of plastic, which has a smooth surface that makes the shooting easily and creates vibrations like string instruments for rifling. However, the line will become very fragile once the plastic layer broke.
Nylon Fishing Line: Not recommended since it creates high resistance against plastic dart tips. 

DOWNLOAD ZLIN BARREL

download.jpg?1505969431

Zlin_rifling_ring13mm(brass).STL

Zlin_rifling_ring14mm(brass).STL
Zlin_rifling_ring18_5mm(pvc).STL
Zlin_rifling_ring19mm(nerf).STL
Zlin_rifling_simple_barrel.STL

BECOME A DEVELOPER
1. If you created barrel with ZLIN Rifling, please let me know so that I can place your logo in my web site(jspb3d.com) PARTNER area as advertisement.

2. The specifications of ZLIN Rifling have been built. All you have to do is to change the external design.

3. Feel free to sell your works.
Apply ZLIN Rifling technique on your works to improve shooting accuracy greatly.

Edited by 3DBBQ, 01 October 2017 - 08:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users