Photo

Nerf War in Oahu

1 reply to this topic

#1 Timothy Evans

Timothy Evans

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:36 AM

I am new to this website, but I am thinking of hosting a nerf war on the 17th of June which is a Saturday. The location will be at the park on Oahu Waikele right next to the shopping outlets. We will be doing various nerf games and wars, you don't have to bring your own darts, and I have lots of darts, but you will need to help pick them up sorry :/. The game rules will be told at the event. The time of the event/war will probably will take place at 1:00 p.m. We will be having lunch mabye a hour or so but I will not be providing lunch or snacks, so you will need to bring your own food along with drinks, you will need to have water because you wouldn't want to be dehydrated. The address for the park is 94-870 Lumiaina St, Waipahu, HI 96797. Be aware that some younger people might be attending so make sure to not use modded guns with extreme fps

Edited by Timothy Evans, 24 April 2017 - 11:34 PM.

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:56 AM

You should also provide a Time and Address if you want people to attend.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users