Best small blaster for integration?

integration LSFG

4 replies to this topic

#1 AtraUnam

AtraUnam

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:12 AM

So I'm planning on doing an LSFG integration with my longshot but as we all know the LFSG is crap. My current plan is to gut the LSFG itself and put a tri-strike in there to give it better range and an extra 2 shots. I was wondering if anyone knew of a higher capacity blaster I could put in there without overly enlarging the profile of the LFSG.

#2 Montymarks

Montymarks

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:35 AM

Usually people use a Maverick or a Strongarm(w/ trigger zip tied) put upside down on the bottom of the blaster, making a sort of attached panic button for when you jam.

Tri-Strikes are decent, but are ultimately just 3 barreled Jolt-Roughcut hybrids, that only really function as an after you panic and panic again blaster.

As for higher capacity, Strongarms have 6 shots, and with a quick mod you can switch out the spinny drum thingy

-Montymarks

sorry for how I was a year ago

#3 AtraUnam

AtraUnam

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:31 AM

Usually people use a Maverick or a Strongarm(w/ trigger zip tied) put upside down on the bottom of the blaster, making a sort of attached panic button for when you jam.

Tri-Strikes are decent, but are ultimately just 3 barreled Jolt-Roughcut hybrids, that only really function as an after you panic and panic again blaster.

As for higher capacity, Strongarms have 6 shots, and with a quick mod you can switch out the spinny drum thingy

-Montymarks

I considered that but even a very clean maverick integration adds quite a lot to the profile of the gun, while the LSFG shell doesn't take up much more space than the original bipod.

#4 Maniacal Coyote

Maniacal Coyote

On Increasingly Thin Ice

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:38 PM

Stick a Panther's internals in. It'll fit 75% within the LSFG, with just the pump sticking out the front, and is just a little larger than a Secret Strike AS's internals

I know how to help you because I have broken every rule in the book.

#5 Bubba Longshot

Bubba Longshot

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:30 PM

Honestly, the maverick or strongarm is still the ultimate choice for an easy integration with a Longshot. But since you said that that's not what you want, then maybe a cyclone shock, or a Magnus? Any of the old Air tech blasters could also work as well. If not, you're stuck with the LSFG and it's cousins (scout, reflex, etc). If you want a clean integration, then you're choices are mainly limited to reverse plunger, or floating direct plunger blasters. If ROF is important, maybe a stryfe, barricade, stockade, or rapid red? For range, a singled Titan air tank can work. Basically what I'm trying to say is that there are lots of choices.
Perhaps the best compromise for range and a clean integration is a brassed, ace/hillman49 sprung LSFG.

Good luck modding,
Bubba.
"The only thing that sucks about Nerf modification is the anxiety that something will break... That's why we reinforce a whole lot!" -Me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: integration, LSFG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users