I've recently started trying to pick up modding, but I have little to no understand of electrical work even after hours of watching, and reading up on modifications. I recently finished my first very very basic stryfe modification, a simple rewiring, and lock removal. Now i'm more confident in my soldering abilities, and I want to move onto trying more advanced projects. In the next month I'm going to mod a stryfe, a modulus ECS-10, and a Khaos. Before I start ordering parts I want to make sure I have some of the best things picked out for these projects. I'll be using MTB rhino 130 motors for the stryfe, and Modulus, S3 lipos in all 3 of the blasters, red artifact flywheel cages in the stryfe, and Modulus, an extended battery cover for the stryfe, Cherry DB2 microswitches in all three, and either worker flywheels, or artifact smooth aluminum flywheels in the two blasters. My questions for you fellow nerfers are
1. which of the two flywheels, or possible another recommended pair is best? I've searched around, and still can't find a solid answer.
2. Will the red artifact flywheel cage work in a nerf modulus?
3. Will the Cherry microswitches work fine in all 3, or should I use something else?
4. I'm still unsure of a lipo battery, I'll have 2 i'm looking at for all 3 linked below
5. I'll also take recommendations on a lipo charger, since I've yet to invest in one.
I'll appreciate all input for these projects, and thankyou all for whatever help you can give!
If anyone is interested I can keep the community posted on my work as I start moving forward on these.