Photo

Does anyone know of an adapter that can screw onto a titan?

11 replies to this topic

#1 aydensnake

aydensnake

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

Anyone know of a way to make an absolver that screws onto the titan without having to get rid of the titan's ability to fire rockets?

#2 blitz

blitz

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:56 PM

http://www.thingiver...m/thing:2161184

Can print it yourself, or find someone to print it for you. 

Blitz, member of the FNBS
"sexual innuendo no intendo"

#3 aydensnake

aydensnake

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:05 AM

http://www.thingiver...m/thing:2161184

Can print it yourself, or find someone to print it for you. 

I don't know anyone with a 3d printer nor do I have one. Have any other suggestions?

#4 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:47 AM

I can print one of them and ship it to you, or I also make PVC versions which are stronger.  Normally as complete replacement barrels to work with my rockets, but I could also build adapters to fit multi-barrel shells or whatever.

[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#5 aydensnake

aydensnake

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:00 PM

I can print one of them and ship it to you, or I also make PVC versions which are stronger.  Normally as complete replacement barrels to work with my rockets, but I could also build adapters to fit multi-barrel shells or whatever.

My mom doesn't let me do anything that involves exchanging addresses.

Could you post pictures of the adapters with a time stamp so I can show my mom that you're legit and mean no harm?

Could you post pictures of the adapters with a time stamp so I can show my mom that you're legit and mean no harm?

Nevermind, my dad shot the idea down, sorry Draconis, it isn't happening. Thank you for the offer though

Edited by Ice Nine, 23 March 2017 - 02:06 PM.

#6 ravetrooper

ravetrooper

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:47 AM

Nevermind, my dad shot the idea down, sorry Draconis, it isn't happening. Thank you for the offer though

Bro, just have stuff sent to your post office for pickup instead of giving out your address; problem (hopefully) solved??

Gut the electronics, drill a hole in the shell, and attach a crank to the gear. Bam, crank-action stampede that doesn't require batteries, or even a trigger.

...(also judging by your past posts, I would consider you pretty dang wise elder like in the modding community :lol: )

#7 aydensnake

aydensnake

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

Bro, just have stuff sent to your post office for pickup instead of giving out your address; problem (hopefully) solved??

They likely would have thought about that idea, not to mention that they don't like having to pick stuff up from the post office

#8 hcat625

hcat625

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

I can print one of them and ship it to you, or I also make PVC versions which are stronger.  Normally as complete replacement barrels to work with my rockets, but I could also build adapters to fit multi-barrel shells or whatever.Hi

How much would one of these cost?

#9 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

How much would one of these cost?

There are multiple things referred to, there. Could you be more specific?  I usually charge $6 plus shipping for a rocket barrel.

[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#10 hcat625

hcat625

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:42 PM

There are multiple things referred to, there. Could you be more specific?  I usually charge $6 plus shipping for a rocket barrel.

You answered my question I will definetly think about buying one of those!

#11 DjOnslaught

DjOnslaught

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:00 PM

How about for just a adaptor that screw into the existing threads on the tank but let's you fit common homemade absolvers ?

#12 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:14 PM

How about someone with a titan and the proper tools measures the threads so someone can just buy the proper adapter in PVC? Assuming it exists. I would, but I no longer own a titan with the threaded portion intact. 

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users